DG Callender Builders and Restorations llc

Founded 1971 • With Angi since December 2014

BG Callender Builders and Restorations llc, is a Construction/General Contracting/Home Improvement company specializing in residential remodeling and home construction services. We serve the Pierson area and beyond on projects ranging from additions, to both small and large remodeling and renovation jobs. Some of our specialties include: Kitchen And Bathroom Remodeling, Storm Damage Repairs, Basement Finishing, Windows & Door Installations, and many other Services to name a few. Call today!...

Locally owned company, with owners that have over 30 years of experience in the industry. Specializes in doors, windows, siding, and roofing. Products sold by Markin Co are environmentally friendly and innovative.

We are 4th generation Roofing & Exterior Experts. We are GAF MasterElite Roofing Contractors and a Mastic Preferred Siding Contractor. Licensed, Insured and a member of the BBB. We offer Lifetime Warranties, Competetive Pricing, Quick Quality Installation and Proven Superior Customer Service. Call Bay to Bay Today.

Irish Roofing & Exteriors services the West Michigan community, providing quality work for your home or business. Ensure that your investment is well protected with Irish Roofing, where we are craftsmen, not contractors. Services Include: Roofing Repair, Roofing Replacement, Siding Installation, Exterior Door & Window Installation.

07/10/2017

He over charged for plywood.saying he used more than he did. He never finished what I payed for. Lies about things said he had heart attack but he talked to my son-in-law the same morning and night he told me he was in hospital all day. I asked for a copy of bills for my insurance company and he says I'll email that night I called again next day he says that night still waiting 2 weeks later

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category garage builders