Sean Meyer Construction

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2012

Sean Meyer Construction provides personalized construction and remodeling services at rates to fit your needs. From basements to roofs and from pole barns to custom homes, we aim to make your life more comfortable....

that guy

that guy

detail oriented with a steady pace I offer sparkling windows , pressure washing of concrete & houses decks included, painting & staining 5 + years experience,drywall patches ,electrical fixtures & outlet swaps, general home maintenance and replacments

05/01/2017

Dealing with Sean Meyer was a pleasure. He was both responsive and professional in all of our interactions. The job proceeded very well from its inception and conformed to all relevant building codes. The workmanship was excellent, including the necessary carpentry, masonry, painting, roofing, and installation of the new fireplace. I also liked that the job was carried out continuously from start ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolish old masonry chimney/fireplace and replace with a zero-clearance fireplace and chase.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,remodeling,roofing

01/04/2017

This project was a perfect example of "scope creep". But when we saw the results and quality of workmanship, we kept adding to the project. Sean handled all of these additions with professional ease. We were doing this project long distance (this is a vacation home for us) so we often relied on his professional judgement when issues or questions arose - and we were always pleased with the outcome....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The initial scope included new flooring, new lighting, fans and plumbing fixtures. Then we asked him to tear out and reconfigure stairs, install cable railing system, install new furnace and water heater (which he installed in the crawl space to free up floor space), reconfigure/resize the laundry room, and finally remodeled the kitchen with new cabinets, countertops and they made custom shelves for the kitchen.

CATEGORY contractors,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling

10/10/2016

Great. Sean found matching shingles and installed them the day he received them.. The workers were efficient, polite, and refused a gratuity. Cleaned up and placed leftover shingles where I showed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
loose shingles

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

07/11/2016

He is so nice! I can always call him and ask questions and I know I get a truthful answer. He is always on time. He is very kind and mannerly. He is one of the best guys I have met in Northern Michigan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have hired them for painting, furnace, foundation work, and several other home maintenance jobs.

CATEGORY remodeling

11/02/2015

Sean was a pleasure to deal with.  I was able to make all the arrangements over the phone and Sean even visited to do a preliminary inspection and estimate.  The work was done on time, done well and at the agreed on cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired a roof leak.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

New building construction, all types of remodeling, repairs and general construction consultation.