Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2011

PO Box 2370

PETOSKEY, MI 49770

Firman Irrigation is a full service Irrigation and lighting company. We also have a full time tree care division. We set ourselves apart from the competition in many ways. One way we are different is our training. The owner is a certified irrigation contractor, and designer, and also a certified arborist. Many of the crew members and foreman are also certified in their areas of expertise. We spend alot of time training our staff. You can rest assured your work will be done properly, and safely. DBA Firman Tree Service...

08/19/2017

Ashley L.

Excellent service, communication, professionalism and fair pricing

Description of Work
New irrigation installed and maintenance on existing system

Category irrigation systems

04/19/2017

Sue T.

The inspection of my trees was very informative and helpful and the recommendations took into account my finances. When the crew came and did the work, they were very friendly, efficient and professional. They completed the work in a timely way and did a super job of cleaning up afterwards. They even cleaned up a bit of my own mess I had not finished. I can't say enough good things about this business - I recommend them to anyone and will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They examined my trees and removed one fallen and one dying tree. They trimmed a couple other trees of dead wood.

11/24/2015

Kathleen B.

A few weeks before, I used this site to find a reputable company to remove a windfall tree hung up in another tree threatening to fall on my house. The woman in the office was very helpful, but explained they were booked, but would put me on the list. She suggested calling another company, and keep her informed. When I didn't hear from the other company, and the day we were scheduled to leave town for a medical appointment, I called again and spoke to her again. Another wind storm was forecasted. She took the initiative to arrange to have this tree removed forthwith and for a favorable cost. I have since spoken with her again and expressed our appreciation for their help in the matter. I highly recommend this company, and will use it again in the future.

Description of Work
Removed a tree that was jeopardizing my home

08/20/2014

Laurie-Jo S.

it went well

Description of Work
Removed older birch trees.

12/27/2013

Ronald S.

Remove trees an shrubs and grind stumps

Description of Work
I used FIRMAN IRRIGATION AND LANDSCAPE LIGHTING LLC

08/05/2013

Jim V.

great job as estimated and efficient job done

Description of Work
cut down trees with disease

Category irrigation systems

05/09/2013

Jim V.

They are professional and know what they are doing with great equipment.

Description of Work
Tree removal

04/25/2012

Jeanne W.

They layed out the lighting for me and work with my budget. It looks great.

Description of Work
Installed a sprinkler system and lanscape lighting.

Category irrigation systems,lighting

Stuckman Tree Service

Since 1996, we are a full service tree service. We provide tree trimming, removal, stump grinding, lot clearing and more.

T.M.A. Electric LLC

Here at TMA Electric, our company is based on the belief that our customers are the utmost importance.We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service possible. No job too big or too small for our experienced team. Electrical Service, Electrical Repair, Electrical Wiring, LED Upgrades, Temporary Lighting,

MasterCard, Check, Visa

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC

How is Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC overall rated?

Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC open?

Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC is open:

What payment options does Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC provide

Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check, Visa

Does Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC offers free project estimates.

Does Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Does Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC?

Yes, Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC offers warranties.

What services does Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC offer?

Firman Irrigation & Landscape Lighting LLC offers the following services: Design, sales, & service - sprinkler systems & landscape lighting. Trim trees, remove trees, & grind stumps.