Carter Quality Hardwood Flooring

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2010

947 S. Glaspie St

Oxford, MI 48371

Carter Quality Hardwood Flooring, Inc, is family owned and operated. Located in Oxford, MI., and serving the surrounding areas since 2006. We specialize in hardwood installation, refinishing, restoration, repairs, custom borders & inlays. CQ is licensed by the State of Michigan, insured, lead certified, and a member of the National Wood Flooring Association and the BBB. Founded on one basic principle. Quality Craftsmanship. We are committed to delivering the highest quality work available, and will continue to offer competitive pricing, while maintaining top quality services. CQ Flooring prides itself on prompt and professional service, while continuing our education and expertise to adjust to the demands of an ever changing market. Check out our Facebook and Website: https://www.facebook.com/CarterQualityFlooring http://carterqualityflooring.net/...

09/25/2021

Diana V.

Our 64 year old oak floors look brand new! Jason delivered everything he promised. There were no delays, disappointments, regrets. A few small problem spots were corrected immediately and the team even moved back our empty chest-of-drawers to protect their work.

Description of Work
old oak floors needed refinishing.

Category flooring contractor

06/17/2020

Catherine W.

Jason and his crew did an amazing job whisking our 1970’s style flooring into the modern era! We tried on our own to lay vinyl tile, but it was a mess even after we watched countless videos. He always returned my text messages promptly and provided outstanding service! This is our second project with his company and we were very impressed. We will be using him again.

Description of Work
Laying vinyl plank flooring

05/29/2020

Ron R.

The flooring looked really good after the job was done, we were so excited. We had some issues with communication and timing but the job was done to our satisfaction. However, 3 years later, and the floor is yellowed again (quite significantly) despite specifying the use of Commercial-Grade 'non-yellowing' clearcoat. Also the gaps have returned. Hopefully I will be able to upload a few pictures; afterall a picture is worth a thousand words, right ? Most disappointingly, however, was when I contacted Jason by phone and email to request his help to address the concerns. To his credit he called me back, however, he refused to stand by his work and will not honor the warranty.

Description of Work
Sanding, filling gaps and refinishing hardwood flooring

Category hardwood floor

Update 6/5/20 BBB case#14404123 was decided in our companies favor. I was surprised when you called the other day after 3 years. I have noticed over those years your constant bashing of our company on social media, without ever letting me know personally of your displeasure. Now seeing your Google review profile, I see that is a habit of yours. The issues with communication and timing of the project came about with you having a furnace installed in the middle of our project, halting us for two days, causing us to work through a holiday weekend to complete your floors. With the yellowing of your floor there are a few reasons this can happen, which are stated on our contract on Line 10. Excessive sunlight or the cleaning products used, could cause this, which would be out of our control. You can clearly see that the floor under the rug, that wasn't exposed, kept the true color. We cannot control what happens to the floor years after we complete a project. As far as the spacing between the boards goes, we did not install your floor. This is due to improper installation or lack of humidity control. Our contract clearly states that humidity control is the responsibility of the homeowner. The recommended range of 30%-50% relative humidity is optimal in a home with hardwood floors. You can refer to the NWFA’s Problems, Causes, and Cures section to confirm this. You asked me to take care of a warranty issue, two years after the warranty expired, and none of your concerns are a warranty issue at all. Again, I would have been more receptive to helping you if you had come to me years ago, about your displeasure with me personally. Instead of multiple times taking your frustrations online, despite apparently having a good experience like you clearly stated in your opening statement. I wish you the best of luck.

10/02/2019

Linda K.

Excellent! The owner, Jason, was great to work with - prompt, courteous and experienced. Jason addressed any questions or concerns we had and returned calls quickly. His crew has been with him for some time now and they too know their craft. Highly recommend for and new wood, repair or refinishing.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet from bedroom, hall, stairs, family room, living room and dining room. Plus he had to match the new floor to the existing hardwood in the entry and kitchen.

04/20/2019

Richard H.

Jason and his crew were professional, polite, punctual, efficient and considerate of our home and did a great job refinishing our flooring. Our floor is beautiful, they did a superb job. The guys were excited as our floor is uncommon and was challenging to work with - Brazilian bulletwood. Thank you Rob, Dan and the rest of the team - bravo!

Description of Work
Complete refinishing of kitchen, family room, etc. hardwood floor

Category flooring contractor

05/05/2016

laura D.

He was very punctual and responsive.? They were able to fit me in on a fairly tight time schedule as we were trying to get a house on the market. The floors were done quickly and look great.? The quote was competitive with other quotes I recieved with the bonus of being able to start and finish quickly. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Sanded and refinished existing hardwood floors.

05/05/2016

laura D.

Description of Work
Sanded and refinished existing hardwood floors.

05/04/2016

laura D.

He was very punctual and responsive. They were able to fit me in on a fairly tight time schedule as we were trying to get a house on the market. The floors were done quickly and look great. The quote was competitive with other quotes I recieved with the bonus of being able to start and finish quickly. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Sanded and refinished existing hardwood floors.

07/13/2015

Terri S.

Jason was awesome, he was very professional and thorough. His crew was very nice and did a great job.

Description of Work
Refinished wood floors

02/28/2015

Patricia R M.

I found Carter Quality flooring via the internet. The work I required had to be accomplished remotely since I was moving from another state. Jason met with me on the one occasion I was in town and we worked out the details of the project. He recommended delaying the living room and dining room installation until the crawlspace was insulated in the spring. He priced out the phased project, recommended a contractor for the insulation work, and even obtained a plow service after a heavy snow. I am completely happy with the results and can't wait to finish the other portions of the house. I would recommend Carter Quality flooring to anyone who asks

Description of Work
removal of carpet and installation of hardwood floor in master bedroom

Karpet & Flooring Mart

Canton, Michigan and serving the surrounding areas. We sell and install quality carpets, laminate, sheet vinyl, and luxury vinyl tile from top mills such as Shaw and Beaulieu. We pride ourselves in providing quality, value, and service – and our loyal patrons can attest to this rating us 4.75 out of 5 stars. We take a consultative approach with our customers. We will measure your homes, listen to your wants and needs, and then present solutions. We believe that bringing the products to you and allowing you to see them in the comfort of your own home gives you a better representation of what the colors and styles will actually look like. On installation day, our installers are professional, friendly, and expert craftsmen. For quality, value, and service in any of your flooring needs in Michigan, contact Karpet Mart, Flooring and Carpet Installation.

Four Seasons Hardwood Floors, INC

Trust Four Seasons Hardwood Floors this Holiday. Four Seasons Hardwood Floors is here to help you enjoy the festivities even more with our Holiday Special pricing. Call us TODAY for Details! We are seasoned hardwood flooring professionals with over 25-years of experience. Our crew of over 20 floor mechanics provide quality sand, stain and refinish services as well as installation for both residential and commercial clients. We have a $1,000 minimum and can accommodate jobs of any size in any city in Oakland County and surrounding areas with scheduling availability within 72 hours after estimate accepted.

Offers by Four Seasons Hardwood Floors, INC on Angi
    So Floored LLC

At So Floored LLC don't expect anything less than quality, unique, and professional floor installation services. We can guarantee to exceed your expectations for all your vinyl plank and laminate flooring needs .Our flooring installation team has combined flooring installation experience of over 20 years. We only specialize and install vinyl plank & laminate wood flooring.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Hardwood flooring installation, refinishing, restoration, repairs, revive, custom staining, borders, and inlays.

Ask for details.