Mid-Michigan Turf Care Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2011

4.3

Family-owned & operated....

Custom Lawn Care

As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-Michigan.

Clean Exteriors LLC

We are a professional pressure washing exterior cleaning service servicing all of mid-Michigan. We provide washing services for any home which includes roofs, siding, drive ways, garages, decks etc. We also pressure wash cars and provide yard clean up. We offer great deals and great service!

Locke's Landscaping & Brick Paving

Locke’s Landscaping provides outdoor living and enjoyment to discriminating tastes. We understand that a beautiful house can be a “canvas unfinished,” simply a beautiful house. A professionally landscaped house becomes a home, an invitation not only to friends and family, but to nature itself, in creating a tranquil outdoor retreat from the stresses of everyday life–right outside your door.

12/23/2014

They appeared regularly and did what they said they would. I have a specific lawn problem that is very visible and there was never any mention of it? I would expect a lawn service to observe my lawn, spot any obvious problems, and recommend a remedy. Otherwise they are good.

Description of Work
Lawn applications of fertilizer & weed killer.

Category landscaping

11/26/2012

They leveled an area where previous above ground pool was located. Brought in about 5 yards of topsoil to build a planting mound and covered this with mulch. Reseeded bare areas in grass. They consulted me during installation to be sure that they were doing what I wanted and left everything very neat and tidy. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Had planting mound built in area where previous above ground pool was located.

Category landscaping

09/09/2011

They were very professional. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I used Mid-Michigan Turf Care to haul in some dirt and reseed where I used to have a pool.

Category landscaping,mulch

Thank you for the great review and look forward to doing work for you again

Residential & commercial hardscaping, landscaping design, maintainence, installation including retaining walls, pavers, walkways, garden paths, trellises, fountains, fertilizer, topsoil, peat, plants, flowers, grass seed, bark mulch, weed barriers, edging, mowing, trimming, weed control & grass seeding.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, Financing Available