Elkour Lawn Service

With Angi since December 2011

1.5

Custom Lawn Care

As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-Michigan.

Natural Way Lawn & Tree Service

Get your free lawn, tree or pest control estimate from the top rated local provider today! Natural Way started in 1990 to offer a greener, better alternative to traditional lawn care and pest control. Our continued success is due to our strong commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality products and the best service in the business.

BCM Roofing

Here at BCM Roofing, we strive to provide quality work and exceptional customer service. BCM has no pushy sales people, no leaky trucks, and won't leave a mess behind after the job is done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and it shows. We want to give you the best price possible and offer up only quality craftsmanship on every job. We handle everything from mold problems to structural repair. We can fix any leak, and provide a preventative maintenance program. If you need other work, we can help, or refer you to a professional. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on your next roofing service! Ask about the BCM referral program offering Home Depot gift cards or check it out on the website today!

Offers by BCM Roofing on Angi

07/18/2018

had a date set ,I waited the day he was to come, he did not call to tell me he needed to reschedule,icalled him, he said I come tomorrow. I asked for another dat because next day was not good. got another date he didn't show or call. told me I messed up his schedule. I said just pay me back. I don't think he will, I see he has done this to other people about paying back money. He makes a lot of ex...

Description of Work
lawn cut and trimming

Category hardscaping

12/10/2017

read his reviews then find yourself a reputable company to hire!!!!

Description of Work
Hired Elkour Lanscaping Sevices for lawn maintenance, first two weeks everything was fine, on week three one of the guys using a weed wacker busted a panel in sliding door wall. Zak looked at the damage and assumed company responsibility. I did get an estimate from the company that installed the door wall. I called Zak later that day with the estimate of $300.00, which he agreed to pay. It's now December, this happened in June, the only thing we've received from Zak are lame excuses as to why he's never paid, i.e. out of town, oh thought his secretary sent a check, gave it to his guys to give to us and I'll stop over next week with cash. Still waiting Zak

Category lawn treatment,hardscaping

12/02/2016

It appeared to go real well except they did not finish. I have several piles of leaves still in the yard instead of in the tree line where they were contracted to be put. Several calls to Elkour with promises to return and finish were to little avail.

Description of Work
fall pick-up of leaves

Category lawn service,hardscaping

06/04/2015

They basically threw a bunch of mulch on top of what was already there and didn't weed a lot of the stuff that they said they did, and then where they can put the fabric they just put it directly over the weed. After I payed them, they assured they were gonna be back the next day to finish some tree trimming and some other stuff, but they just never came back and told me to see them.

Description of Work
They were supposed to edge my property, weed, put a carpet down and mulch.

Category lawn service

05/27/2015

This project took place in the fall of 2014 . (It's now the end of May 2015 ) Since I was extremely busy, I had my wife handle this project since she knew exactly what she wanted done. Zak dropped off only 2 young guys to do the whole project in 1 day. They wheel barrowed the sand to the rear of the house and did a decent job on the beach . Next they moved a couple of shrubs out front and cut back...

Description of Work
Re landscape front yard . Added topsoil and seeded. . Added sand to beach at rear of house.

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping