Alpine Roofing Complete

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2006

1695 S Ortonville Rd Suite 100

Ortonville, MI 48462

Joe Harrison of Alpine Roofing Complete began working for a licensed builder in 1984 as an apprentice. He trained in all facets of home improvement. In 1987 he began working for himself in interior and exterior home remodeling. Quality workmanship, dedication, and honesty have helped build a solid company that is here to stay. Additional phones 248-640-2541, 800-645-7966. Additional fax 248-572-4083. Additional DBA - Alpine Roofing Complete....

05/17/2019

Steve A.

Set an appointment with them, they called to change it then didn't show up for that one. Called me an hour and fifteen minutes later and argued with me about the time. Guess they have plenty of things to do. Perhaps they should take a little time to learn to respect the potential customer's time.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

[Member Name Removed] seems to have a habit of writing bad reviews. We're glad we found out what type of customer he was before we did any work for him. Can you fire a customer? I was at an appointment ran a few minutes over called to let him know I was on my way. He wanted to argue with me that we did not offer a one hour window for our appointment. We have never in 31 years told the customer we would be there at a specific time it's always a one hour window for obvious reasons. I would have been 15 minutes past the appointment time. I would read some of the view reviews from actual customers that we worked for. They will tell you all you need to know. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

10/11/2018

Pam O.

Alpine was the only company to inspect our attic before quoting to provide the most complete estimate and avoid unpleasant surprises. They did a complete and professional job for a similar price that other roofing companies offered.

Description of Work
Replacement roof

08/23/2018

Stephanie C.

Fantastic from start to finish. Joe was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything. The crew was polite and hard working. No mess left behind and a beautiful new roof. Would highly recommend. Their prices reflect the quality of their work.

Description of Work
New roof insulation and gutters

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing

08/20/2018

Diane F.

Alpine Roofing is a very professional and experienced company that did a great job on my roof. They installed soffit vents and seamless gutters and covers and the final product looks great.

Description of Work
Roofing, gutters and soffit vents

06/26/2018

Patty D.

Ive been working with Joe Harrison of Alpine Roofing on getting my roof replaced. He offers exceptional knowledge about venting and proper circulation. Believe me it makes a difference! He and all his team were very professional, hard working, polite and helpful. I called him initially as a roofing expert professional recommended by my heating and cooling company. He gives personalized service and is right there with his crew making sure everything is done to perfection. Thank you Joe and your crew!

Description of Work
complete roof replacement

06/19/2018

Virginia R.

Great Joe was very helpful and I highly reccomen

Description of Work
Roofing and ventilation insulation

09/25/2017

Polly F.

Alpine roofing were great to work with. I was amazed at the professionalism of the men working at Alpine.

Description of Work
Had the garage and small house re-roofed.

07/31/2017

Patricia W.

On July 12th 2017 Alpine showed up for a estimate that was scheduled, that was done, i gave the rep my email address to send me quote, rep seemed very knowledgeable, talked details etc. i never heard back, i called the office numerous times, went to answering service, i did leave details asking for my estimate and call back, as of 7/31/2017 no call back no email, if your that busy great for you, just maybe call back in future and say that.

Description of Work
None, walk through estimate only, no quote provided.

Not sure what happen here, we are very diligent about sending quotes, as stated we were out and were knowledgeable about the project. We sent over estimate to email provided and received conformation of receipt. Never received any other messages for any more info. Did follow up call 7/7/16/2017 no reply. Joe Harrison Alpine Roofing

07/29/2017

Connie D.

Since this was an insurance job it took over 7 months from start to finish since the insurance company & the roofing company were negotiating. They were back & forth as we were trying to get the whole roof redone since so much damage. We didn't want patchwork. In the end that's what happened. We did upgrade on our roofing material and paid that extra cost. As far as quality - excellent no complaints there only wish it was done quicker. This was a complete tear-down to plywood with some plywood being replaced due to water damage.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/10/2017

Dennis M.

Joe arrived and was very professional. Unfortunately the quote was beyond our limited budget. I will contact Alpine in the future if I need them. I have dealt with contractors from all over the U.S. in my profession for many years and can pick out the ones that are paint it, caulk it, and leave it (and you hanging) in a minute. Alpine is a very professional organization that I feel will provide you with an honest price and undoubtedly superior service.

Description of Work
Asked Alpine for a quote to install a new roof.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write this review, we really appreciate your input. Definitely keep us in mind for any future projects we might be able to help you with.

05/02/2017

Dawn M.

Very well. The crew was very professional, polite, and very knowledgeable. We were informed on the work as it was done. Never left anything out of place or messy. Job site was always clean. Would highly recommend them for any job.

Description of Work
New roof replaced completly.

Category contractors,insulation,roofing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working on your home. I really appreciate you for taking the time to write a review.

04/06/2017

Sandy H.

Joe with Alpine Roofing Complete was so straightforward & professional that I knew we were going to go with him the minute he left our house after the initial consultation. I would recommend them to anyone, and will recommend them to everyone! Our roof looks great, no leaks, and they cleaned up every last bit of scrap. A job well done!

Description of Work
A complete tear off & re-roof (due to poor work by someone else).

12/05/2016

Theodore L.

Did a great job - only did what was needed.

Description of Work
Roof repair

12/04/2016

John I.

Thorough inspection before he began work, which helped with overall scope. Overall great communication, like anything you have to stay on top of contractors that are running multiple jobs at the same time. A positive experience, went over budget, but accomplished a lot.

Description of Work
New roof, insulation, skylights, and gutters.

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing,skylights

11/10/2016

Matt G.

He got a late start because of the heat we had this summer, but once he got started, his team finished up very quickly. Anytime that I had questions, Joe was very patient to explain to me why something was being done the way it was. It looks very nice. Overall, I am happy with his work.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters, insulation, roof over deck, soffit vents, ridge vents.

Category contractors,decks,gutter repair,insulation,roofing

07/31/2016

Pete M.

Knowledgeable, professional – overall good experience.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement & gutters.

07/11/2016

ANDREW S.

EXCELLENT WORK. THE CREW WORKED WELL TOGETHER. JOB WAS DONE IN ONE DAY. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB IN CLEANING UP THE WORK AREA

Description of Work
REROOF MY POLE BARN

05/30/2016

Mary W.

Promises made with every contact to fix my gutter, and NOTHING but promises was ever done.

Description of Work
the provider made multiple promises. I was Promised for 2 years to get a gutter fixed which ALSO included their requirement of me to send an email to confirm the cost which I did immediately. After 5 phone contacts in which we spoke, and promises made ( not including the confirmation email), still nothing was ever done. Alpine did our roof, of which we were pleased. The small fix that we need for our gutter must not have been worth their time. However, the word-of-mouth cost to them is worth millions--especially since I am a real estate agent.

Category gutter repair

03/25/2016

John B.

The representative was a "no show". Nothing more than that. No professionalism.

Description of Work
I made and appointment with Alpine Roofing to price a repair on my second-floor fascia board. The representative was supposed to come out today at 1:00 and never came or called. I waited until 4:00 and called the office. The secretary said someone would call me right back but no one ever did. Because of this lack of professionalism, I cannot recommend Alpine Roofing.

Category roofing,siding

Thanks for taking the time to review my company. We work very hard to keep our good name by doing the best work and a good price. We also love good reviews about the work we do. On good Friday someone was apparently supposed to look at some work to repair wood pecker damage. The office manager went home early with the Flu and the estimate never posted to the salesman's calendar. When this was discovered the following Monday a call was placed to the homeowner. We also had a salesman on Monday stop by the house to look at the work but the homeowner refused to allow him to look at it. They said they had another company coming tomorrow to fix it. In today's fast paced world sometimes technology fails us, this is one of those cases. Had we known about the estimate and could not make it we certainly would have called, in this case we simply did not know and had begun our Easter Celebration on Good Friday at 1 P.M. We have never heard back from the homeowner as he has not returned our calls, I guess posting a bad review on our good company is all we deserve, you can decide. Maybe it would be a good idea read some of the other reviews from customers we actually worked for, they tell a more accurate account of what you can expect.

09/26/2015

susan L.

Joe and his crew, led by Tom and Ross, did an excellent job in five days. We are very satisfied with the results and feel that everything recommended and done was needed and will make the house more energy-efficient. We appreciated Joe's level of expertise as a licensed builder. Although we weren't originally hoping to do everything that was done nor spend the amount of money that was spent, we truly believe that everything really needed to be done for a complete, quality job. Our 1500 square foot ranch house was poorly and cheaply constructed in the 50's. We have just lived here since April, 2015. The crew that worked on the job was very knowledgeable, prompt, and professional. For the first four days, they worked eleven hours each day. Also, they were very willing to answer questions that we had. They also took the time to explain some of the unforeseen things that needed to be done to complete the job. We would highly recommend Alpine Roofing Complete.

Description of Work
Roof replacement on 1500 sq. ft house plus 2.5 car garage. All new wood on the house and a few boards on the garage. Baffles, soffits, partial rebuild on front porch Insulation Gutters Redirected attic and roof ventilation

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing,siding

09/01/2015

Sharon N.

I would definitely recommend Joe Harrison and Alpine Roofing for anyone in need of a new roof. The crew working on my house were professional and knowledeable. They worked effeciently, were on time and did a thorough job of cleaning up each day before leaving. The new roof looks great and, I am sure, will continue to look great for many years to come!

Description of Work
Replaced roofing on house.

10/20/2014

Kevin F.

Their customer service stands out. The pricing is good.

Description of Work
I use Alpine Roofing. They installed a new roof for me.

09/29/2014

Christopher M.

Alpine Roofing is a very professional and experienced company that did a superb job on my roof. They increased the number of soffit vents, installed new seamless gutters and covers, and the final product looks fantastic.

Description of Work
Replaced the entire roof of house and garage

09/11/2014

Terri C.

He first wanted a copy of the estimate from our insurance company. Then he wanted us to sign a legal document making him our contractor through our insurance company. This is all before he even took a look at the work we needed. He then told us that insurance companies low ball estimates and we should get them to increase the estimate to be more realistic without seeing the amount because we wanted him to give us a quote. We explained we had other roofers and estimates which we didn't show him. He told us since we are not roofers we wouldn't know about the process and told us to go with one of the other companies. Then he walked away with all of the paperwork.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. This is regarding a Hail storm that occured on April 12th of 2014. Unfortunately there were alot of homeowners taking advantage of contractors. We gave dozens of estimates for insurance related damages and the homeowners took the money and did the work through unlicensed friends. In some cases they simply put the money in there pocket. We worked on over 200 insurance claims and were able to find huge discrepencies in what the insurance companies offered as a settlement verses the actual cost was for the repairs. In one case the insurance company offered $4500.00 as a total claim. I met with 3 adjusters and settled the claim for a legitimate $28000.00 We installed a new roof and siding plus gutters and a new AC unit. All were damaged beyond repair, the original adjuster was let go by the insurance company for his incompetence. Joe Harrison 248-640-2541

08/01/2014

Mike S.

Joe Harrison stated he needed the insurance adjuster to be present for the estimate as this is a claim. So in May, this happened. I received the adjuster's report and a check to process the work. I have not seen Joe or anyone from Alpine Roofing since May. I have called and e-mailed to get activity with excuses and no work. The mortgage company needs a signed contract to process payment of the insurance refund. I explained this and sent the documents to Joe. I have nothing but excuses. Joe stated that to get the job started I needed to send a $1500 deposit. I did. No work. Now he claims that he has performed $1500 of work on estimates which I have seen one garage door estimate. This company should not be listed in Angie's list. Consider this your warning! Now I have to file a small claims to get my $1500 back.

Description of Work
Joe Harrison at Alpine Roofing did nothing but take my $1500 deposit and give me excuses why no work is happening. Now Alpline Roofing claims they have performed $1500 of services and will not return my deposit. I have nothing to show as no work was done. I believe I've been scammed! Consider this your warning!

Category garage doors,roofing

Thank you (member name) for taking the time to write a report. This was an insurance claim from a hail storm that occured 4/12/2014. First I'd like to say I'm sorry we could not help this customer. We were overwelmed with claims and (member name) did not want to wait. We were able to complete every job before the end of the same summer. We began working with his insurance before I recieved a deposit, I met his adjuster and walked him through all the damaged areas. He then wrote an estimate and I agreed to it. Later it was discovered by my office that there was an error in the size of the roof and how steep it was. The error was submitted by the adjuster. I worked on several other jobs with the same adjuster without any discrepensies. I was able to submit paperwork to the insurance company showing the error and they re- adjusted their quote by almost $4000.00. I spent 22 hours meeting with and writing estimates for this claim alone. The deposit is non refundable because I have to pay for reports and staff to work on these claims. The deposit then is taken off any work we do. So working with the adjuster and submitting all the estimates is FREE. Unless someone else is then hired to do the work. Again (member name) was wanting this job done before I had a chance to finalize it with his insurance company. We did go to small claims court and it was decided that he recieve half of his deposit back. The contractor that (member name) went with upcharged him $2500.00? I believe it was for special flashing of a stone wall. (member name) said he had to pay that out of his pocket. If he had me do the work he would not of had to pay for that. Also that is when I found out the contractor he hired was thousands less than what his insurance company agreed to pay us to do the same roof. Once (member name) canceled the job with my company I called his insurance company and withdrew my proposal. Working with insurance companies is verry confusing especially when there are thousands of claims all at once. Thanks Joe Harrison Owner 248-640-2541

Town & Country Door LLC

In business since 1995, we have serviced all makes and models of garage doors and automatic openers within the Metro Detroit area. We have built our strong reputation by providing quality service at prices you can afford. So, go ahead and give us a call. Our experienced service professionals are ready to repair your garage door – right now. We can have your garage door up and running fast and reliably with same day service Monday through Sunday. That’s right; we’re open every day. If we can’t fix it, your service call is free. Our friendly customer service representatives will take careful notes to understand your garage service needs. We then schedule same-day service by one of our skilled garage door repair professionals. We service all makes and models of garage doors and automatic openers with high-quality, brand-name parts, such as LiftMaster, Stanley and Genie garage door openers. Ask about our 3 year part warranty.

Offers by Town & Country Door LLC on Angi
    Tarnow Doors Inc

When you are in need of garage doors of the highest quality, Tarnow Doors has got what you're looking for. Our company has a large showroom that features a vast array of garage doors, door openers, entry doors, storm doors and motorized screens. We also offer products from leading door manufacturers, such as Clopay, LiftMaster, Therma Tru, Fox Aluminum Products. Additional email - budattarnow@yahoo.com, Phone # 800-822-7302.

Delet Door, Inc

We offer an array of specials on garage doors, electric openers, and entry doors. Please feel free to check out our website deletdoor.com, or visit our new showroom @ 31122 W. Eight Mile Rd. in Farmington Hills, MI.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available, Discover

Home improvement. Roofing. Siding. Gutters. Doors. Windows. Decks. Additions. Flat concrete work. Porches. Finished basements.