Midwest Power Equipment

4.1

Family owned....

Window Washing Plus

Window Washing Plus

Window washing, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, Family business for over 19 years. Reliable, Courteous, respectable quality work, at reasonable prices!

06/09/2015

They were "A" all the way through. I was very pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Midwest Power Equipment for the lawn mower repair. They did a tune-up. They put a new blade on it.

05/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mower tune-up, new blade, and fix pull start.

02/05/2015

The workers were fine.They were prompt. I would recommend them to friend and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tuned up my lawn mower.

07/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had not had the best experience with them last summer with my lawnmower. There were communication problems regarding when the repair would be done and then the same problem that they repaired reappeared three months later. | |This year, my tiller failed to start. I had originally purchased it from them so I figured I would give them another chance. Big mistake. | |They called to say the tiller was ready and I went in. The guy at the desk was sort of a smart aleck but after he came back from looking for my tiller he got more serious. The gal at the counter assured me that the place was pretty cluttered and the guy just had to find my tiller. Pretty cluttered; just what I wanted to hear. After a fair amount of time he came back with the verdict; "they gave my tiller to somebody else." | |In case that didn't sink in, I will repeat; they gave my tiller to somebody else. Apparently the claim ticket on the tiller meant nothing to them. So after assuring me that they would get it back for me immediately, the guy said he would call later to update me. | |Needless to say, he didn't call and when I went back the following morning I waited ten minutes while he chatted with another customer. I could tell by his face that he had totally forgotten who I was or what I was there for. Anyway, when I asked for my tiller and an explanation of why he didn't call, he talked to someone else and then did a fair amount of tap dancing. Seems "there was another tiller just like mine, and so when the customer game in, they gave him mine instead." But don't worry...he would "make it right" with me. | |Eventually they delivered a tiller that looked like mine. For all I know, maybe it is. I have no way of actually knowing whether it was mine or whether it was the one the other customer left, of course. | |As for "making it right", apparently that meant "I would get my tiller eventually." I certainly got no break on the price or any other good will gesture for their screw up and lousy service. | |

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

As you may have guessed, growing pains are present in our company right now. As you can see from other reviews, we have added staff and are in the process of a complete company work load management revamp. We are obviously not perfect and apologize for giving what turns out was the same model tiller to a different user. I have no excuses, I will just continue to train and develop my staff so they ...

05/06/2014

They offer a service where for $40 roundtrip they will come and pick up our tractor, which was not running. We had no trailer so, for us, it was fantastic. They were very professional, answered our questions when we called, They were good at explaining to my husband what was wrong . It took a couple of weeks to get our tractor back because they were busy, but they explained that when we called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last summer we had our tractor/mower repaired by Midwest Power Equipment.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Outdoor power equipment including lawnmowers, tractors, chainsaws, trimmers, generators, leaf blowers, pressure washers, snow blowers, lawn mower, water pumps, rototillers, hedgetrimmers, cultivators & edgers.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available