HOME DEPOT

With Angi since February 2008

3.6

RG Seamless Gutters & Garage Doors LLC

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

11/21/2016

We needed it the washer by a certain date and set the delivery date. When it came they took out the old and brought in the new. The washer ended up being damaged so they had to leave with it. They had to re order and then left. We were then without a washer for a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought our new washer from them.

CATEGORY appliance sales

02/18/2015

I liked it because they took care of everything for me. I just went in and told them what I wanted and they arranged for everything from the measurements and everything. It's like one stop shopping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Home Depot. They did a remodel on my kitchen.

CATEGORY home remodeling

12/17/2014

I was pretty happy with that because I got a really good price with them. They were pretty quick and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For the granite I went to Home Depot.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

12/02/2014

I didn't think it was very good. The dishwasher, the people who brought it were not able to install because they didn't like the setup of our pipes. It turned out that the dishwasher we received was damaged. We had to have it exchanged. They were going to send out a plumber to take care of installing, but it was going to take some time to get that plumber to come out, and my husband did end up ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a dishwasher from Home Depot.

CATEGORY appliance sales

11/06/2014

Very satisfied with the product and the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gutters.

CATEGORY countertops

APPLIANCES, BATH, BUILDING SUPPLIES, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, FLOORING, FURNITURE, GARDEN CENTER, HEATING & COOLING, HOLIDAY, HOME DÉCOR, HOME FITNESS & RECREATION, KITCHEN, LIGHTING & FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, STORAGE & ORGANIZATION & VALUE CENTER.