Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2010

2.3

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

My Computer Works

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

06/04/2012

On Angie’s List, their reviews are not any good, they are pretty bad. But we didn’t have any problems with them, though their prices were high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Best Buy to do some work on our computers. We had two new laptops that they had to set up, and shift the files from the old computers to the new laptops. We also had an AirCard that they needed to set up with the new laptops.

CATEGORY computer repair

08/29/2011

They are open Monday-Saturday from 10 am to 10 pm and Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm. They have qualified staff but they were fairly expensive for the services that I got. Since it was basic service I would have expected to pay significantly less. They did get the stuff done. I wouldn’t use them again because of the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Best Buy for computer repair. They worked on my computer to transfer data from one system to the next. They also diagnosed a faulty hard drive.

CATEGORY computer repair

02/29/2008

They never arrived during a 4 hour time slot for an appointment. I went in afterward to complain, and waited for over 30 minutes to talk with someone. They threatened to take away a special deal they offered on the TV. I cancelled the service and left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were to repair a flat-screen TV.

CATEGORY home theater design

02/19/2008

They did not show up. When I went in to discuss this, I was treated badly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install flat screen TV. ($150)

CATEGORY home theater design

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available