Trusted Improvement

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2010

We are Michigan's fastest growing granite installer. We also own Michigan Kitchen Cabinets (www.mikitchencabinets.com) and do complete kitchen remodeling. Free Estimates. Michigan Contractors License #2102196044....

Ferarri tile

With decades of experience on this father - son team, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in anything to do with tile, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to working with you.

10/06/2017

First of all I should have known anyone who has to put "Trusted" in their company name must be the opposite, so my fault on that one. At first seemed to go great, until about a year later I started to smell mold in my kitchen. Turns out a drain pipe was cut (not once, but twice!) during the install. When they were cutting the drywall back to install the counter (which sounds dangerous even if they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New quartz countertops on new kitchen install + island counters

CATEGORY countertops

12/29/2016

They get all A's, excellent work. Andy gave us several suggestions and his recommendations were spot on. He is very knowledgeable of his products and extremely helpful and we are happy we went his suggestions and products that he recommended. Everything is holding up very well and is good looking and durable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had granite countertops installed.

CATEGORY marble & granite

11/30/2015

It went well. Andy was pleasant, helpful, relaxed, funny, but always efficient. He listened to me, listened to what I wanted and accommodated my requests. There were delays, but the delays were explained to me ahead of time, and he asked me if I could handle the delay involved with that choice. He gave me a detailed breakdown of the costs, and didn't mind when I declined some things and added othe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andy completely remodeled my kitchen. He also gutted the exterior walls, added insulation, and did new drywall. The remodel included new ceiling lights. cabinets, countertop, wiring, plumbing work.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

10/29/2015

The granite installers were very nice and did a fine job. The plumber did a great job even came back to check on a issue with my faucet. The owner Andy stayed on top of everything and made sure we were satisfied We would highly recommend this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite counter tops and plumbing

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,marble & granite

08/26/2015

It went very well.  Andy helped us along with the choice of granite and the tile.  His guys did a great job and kept us informed all along the way. It looks great and was done on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our Formica countertops with granite including backsplash (tile), new sink.  This was dome on all counters and isl;and in the kitchen.

CATEGORY countertops

Granite countertops, kitchen cabinet design & sales, full kitchen remodels. Carpentry, electrical, install appliances.

Remnants.