Sears Builder Resource Center

27600 Novi Rd

Novi, MI 48377

11/28/2012

Samuel W.

I did have an issue with the lawn mower, where the pull string attaches to the motor was crap and when I pulled it, the mower would not start. So, that was a bad experience. Other than that I have not had any other problems with them. Fortunately, I had another mower. The service people there it is a pleasure to do business with them. When you take anything out there to them, very personable and they really take care of everything. It is no problem and when they ship anything out and come back, I never had any problem with it. As far as the service people at the desk, they are great. They go to the extreme they are old school. They are just about everything that you would want. Most of the time I do my shopping on line. The prices are a little high. The people at the desk are top notch. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I have bought and done some tool repair at Sears Builder Resource Center. I had the lawn mower tuned up and the edger.

Category lawn mower repair

04/30/2012

Jeff P.

They did what I asked them to do.

Description of Work
I used them to repair my sewing machine.

Category sewing machine repair

03/23/2006

I WAS UPSET ABOUT THE OVERALL WORK BECAUSE THE DRIVEWAY DEVELOPED PREMATURE CRACKING. I PLAN TO TALK TO THEM IN THE SPRING ABOUT IT AND SEE WHAT CAN BE DONE. I WOULD HIRE THEM AGAIN IF THEY WOULD PROMISE A JOB WITH NO CRACKS.

Description of Work
I HAD SEARS POUR ME A NEW DRIVEWAY.

Category driveway pavers

Master Sealcoating

Here at Master Sealcoating we take pride in making your residential home driveway looking at its best With providing great prices and deals!!! we offer services such as New Pavement Asphalt Patch Repairs Crack Fillings SealcoatIng We’re a family owned business so are name is everything too us !!! And so is our customers we look forward too your business here at Master Sealcoating. We Are The Best Of The Best !!!

Emergency Mower Service

We are: Emergency Mower Service, Mobile Repair, Service & Maintenance! We Service the following: Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Generators, Weed Eaters, Tractors, Chainsaws, Trenches, Pressure Washers, and Riding Mowers. The bigger companies use us and contract us out for the repairs. We have decided to cut the middle man out and provide better pricing to customers. We are quick fast and efficient. We work on any small engine running or not. Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Hard top paving Construction

Hard Top Paving Construction takes great pride in serving our loyal residential & commercial paving customers in the Southeast Michigan area. Our expert paving team is professionally skilled and always committed to providing the best paving service around. We combine our professional paving knowledge with your vision to ensure 100% client satisfaction. Give us a call so we may provide an affordable estimate for your paving project today. Our residential and commercial paving customers are always pleased with our excellent service, competitive pricing, and responsive communication. Our professional paving crew will meet your budget and exceed your expectations. We will never sacrifice the quality of our work simply to make a quick buck. Our team will keep you in the loop during every phase of your paving project from conception to completion. Allow Hard Top Paving to assist you with all your paving project needs. We offer comprehensive asphalt, sealcoating, and paving services and prices to fit almost anyone's budget. We find the best deals on quality materials for our valuable clients. Whether you need your driveway paved or a whole new parking lot, we've got you covered. Ask any of our previous customers and they'll tell you no one can match our superior paving services. Hard Top Paving is driven by pride in our work, unmatched excellence, and old-world workmanship. Our approach remains the same for all jobs, large or small. Contact us anytime to schedule an appointment or simply ask our expert crew about your next paving project.