Henry Ford Medical Center - Columbus

With Angi since June 2012

The Junkluggers of A2 & Novi

The Junkluggers of A2 & Novi

Since our founding in 2004, The Junkluggers has been an eco-friendly junk removal company committed to the environment and the communities we serve. The amount of household and commercial waste that ends up in landfills on a daily basis is astronomical. We believe that a lot of this is avoidable, and with just a little attention to detail - and a lot of love for our planet - we can help reverse this growing problem. We provide sustainable disposal services for homes and offices large and small - as well as unwanted items of all kinds. Our team of friendly professionals removes your junk and donates it to local non-profits and charities. Anything that cannot be donated or repurposed is carefully broken down and recycled, if possible.

05/19/2016

CATEGORY internist

12/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diabetic classes.  Haven't gotten the balance owed after insurance yet.

CATEGORY hospitals

06/04/2015

They're very good. I have been using that system since probably 72. My doctors have all been through them. They've been convenient and they've been pretty good. So, we've just stayed with them. I've had different doctors within the system. The nephrologist is outstanding. She is really good about listening to what my complaint is. The office environment is very good. Everybody is real personable a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was just in Monday for a nephrologist.

CATEGORY kidney care

05/18/2015

I got no complaints. They’ve been real good to me. They’ll give an appointment and soon they can get you in. I go to see them as long as I’m alive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’m a diabetic that’s why I go to a diabetes doctor there.

CATEGORY endocrinologist,internist

01/28/2015

I think they are reliable on their diagnosis. They take good care of you. I think they have good quality doctors. You can get in fairly timely as far as appointments. If it’s an urgent care thing, you can usually get in the same day. They communicate very well on writing and they call you. They give you prompts about your appointments to confirm that. They have a good system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Henry Ford Medical Center - Columbus (Novi) for my regular internal medicine. The last time I went there was for physical therapy.

CATEGORY physical therapist,internist