Great Oaks Landscape Associates Inc.

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2012

Established in 1984 We are Michigan's Premier Landscaping Company. With over 30 years of excellence, we have created inspiring outdoor spaces for many of the most prestigious businesses in the area, as well as exquisite residential spaces. From design to installation to maintenance, we are uniquely capable of delivering a sophisticated result....

CASTLE ELECTRIC

CASTLE ELECTRIC

05/12/2015

excellent, quickly, easy, professional & done A recent hire for lawn maintenance - they sent out crew to assess - but this is just the first week so just starting with that service - meanwhile, a large tree limb fell & tho this wasn't the service that I had arranged - when I called they came out quickly & cleared away fallen tree limb asap - was great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared fallen tree limb blocking part of my driveway when I called they came out quickly & cleared away fallen tree limb asap - was great

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

01/01/2015

They arrived on time, did the removal and then thoroughly cleaned up around the entire home, as well as out in the street once the job was complete. We were impressed by this! They even reinstalled our small garden fence, which we appreciated as did our small dog! Once we repair the damage to our home, we will definitely call them again to reinstall a new patio and some soft scape, as well. They m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed our existing patio so we can now dig out around the home for a foundation repair.

CATEGORY landscaping

04/29/2014

They are a high quality firm. I would give them nothing but the highest recommendation. I like their responsiveness, quality of the material and the pricing. Overall, it was wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Great Oaks Landscape Associates to do landscaping and I also purchased the shrubs from them and another landscaping materials.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

02/11/2014

It went very well. They came when they said they would. Actually did our job in the winter with snow and cold temps. Very professional, cleaned up well and everything looks good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed trees and bushes also removed 3 trees

CATEGORY landscaping

10/12/2013

It went very well. The landscaping materials have generally done very well and were large specimens. The landscape architect put together a lovely design and was very responsive to our preferences. The installation crew worked very hard and everyone was very pleasant. We couldn't be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old front yard bushes and designed and installed new front landscaping. Also, installed a pond and fountain and new landscaping around it.

CATEGORY landscaping,fountains

Landscape Design. Landscape Installation. Hardscapes. Landscape Lighting. Landscape Maintenance. Snow Removal.

Only in United States