Blind Cleaning Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

Largest window treatment cleaning/repair company in the Detroit Metropolitan area servicing both residential and commercial customers. This company maintains near perfect (highest) customer satisfaction rating and is a seller of new window treatments providing unmatched prices! Compare any competitor window treatment prices to Blind Cleaning Services and save!...

TKO Cleaning

TKO Cleaning

Call us for all your general and deep cleaning needs. We are also currently doing disinfecting and sanitizing for COVID-19. Great price for a great service.

06/30/2020

Dave Nandi, Blinds to be cleaned , Instead he showed me how I could clean it myself and save hundreds of dollars if not thousands. Very helpful, very professional and very knowledgeable.I would recommend this service to any and all of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds to be cleaned

CATEGORY blind cleaning

Thank you. We do pride ourselves on our honesty and integrity. I'm glad we were able to help this customer help himself.

10/08/2019

I was extremely pleased with my experience with Blind Cleaning Services. Dave was the person I called to inquire about their services and also the one who came to take down the blinds, take them back to the shop and clean them, and then he brought them back the next day (they have another person who makes any repairs). Dave was very pleasant both on the phone as well as when he came to my house,. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
all my mini blinds (12) cleaned ultrasonically and repair 2 rods that had broken off

CATEGORY blind cleaning

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate you positive review. Having satisfied customers is our number #1 goal! Thank you for your business! Dave and Lori

05/11/2017

Talked to Dave and got an estimate on the phone. They had a cancellation that day and were able to service our blinds instead. The technician was extremely careful removing and handling our blinds. A few hours later I got a call the blinds were cleaned and ready to be delivered and re-installed. The tech arrived, re-installed all the blinds until nearly 9 PM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved into a new home and blinds needed cleaning.

CATEGORY blind cleaning

Thank you for your review.

04/15/2017

I am so happy that we went with Blind Cleaning Service to purchase our new Alta blinds. This was the 4th company we asked to bid and we knew we had the right company from the first phone call. Dave Nauti was great to work with; he's a true professional who understands customer service. They were installed today and we love them! We got honeycomb blinds again and the mechanism feels like quality. W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to buy new blinds (21) for our entire house.

CATEGORY window treatments

It was a pleasure working with you.

05/29/2015

My 20 year old blinds look and function like new.  I'm very happy.  Jason took the time to explain the process and let me know up front about the possible problems that come with older blinds.  Fortunately, all went well and I am very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my aluminum horizontal blinds.

CATEGORY blind cleaning

From blinds to shades to drapery, Blind Cleaning Services professionally cleans all window treatments using the two industry-proven and manufacturer-preferred methods, ultrasonic blind cleaning and on-site injection-extraction cleaning, we also offer repair services, and new custom window treatments. Hunter Douglas priority dealer and service center. We are one of a few Certified Fabricare Specialists in the country to offer injection extraction cleaning. Hunter Douglas Certified installers.