West Michigan Carpet Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2016

Hello and welcome to West Michigan Carpet Cleaning and Restoration! You won't find harsh chemicals or sales pitches here, just hometown-style service and high-end results. We're community oriented and family owned. That means our quality control is second to none and we only use products and practices that we would use in our own home. Chad brings over 15 years of experience in carpet and upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning, tile and grout cleaning and water damage restoration knowledge to our community. Our processes are thorough, detailed and impeccably efficient. Let's get back to the way it used to be, when top notch service and performance came standard!"...

09/08/2020

Loralee N.

Excellent Very professional / friendly Awesome job Arrived early +++ Priced very far Carpets looked like new

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned, to sell home

02/07/2020

Denise D.

It's amazing! My carpets were extremely dirty and they came very punctual, they were able to schedule me within a week and my carpet looks brand new I can't believe it.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your support means the world to us!!

02/03/2020

Sandy W.

Excellent. They are always on time and professional. Consistently do a fantastic job, we have tan carpet and a black dog, and our carpet always looks brand new when they leave. The price is great. I would refer anyone to them, and do so often!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for continuing to choose us to help keep your beautiful home clean and cozy!

02/03/2020

Tom R.

Between a new cat that was marking it's territory, and our dog that got a bacterial infection and had a bunch of accidents, our carpets needed some major love. After Chad & Natalie finished, you couldn't even tell that we owned pets. Even better, the cat stopped marking her territory because the old smells were completely gone. If I could give a better grade than an 'A', I'd do it!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. And awesome to hear that kitty is now using her litter box consistently!!

Andrew B.

This company is amazing. Super friendly. Knowledgeable and very calm. Helped me understand that these things happen, but that they can be repaired. 100% would recommend.

Description of Work
Water mitigation

Category water damage restoration

Water damage can be such a stressful thing. It's of the utmost importance to us that you're informed and feel confident about the mitigation approach. You were such a pleasure to work with and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Bob N.

The first time I hired them it was to clean our carpets and that was several years ago. The two guys worked incredibly hard and our carpet hadn’t looked that good in many years.

Description of Work
Water mitigation

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Hey [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the kind words. We're appreciative to have been able to serve your past and recent needs and greatly value your business. The basement dried out wonderfully and you did a killer job on that remodel!

Tony K.

I was very pleased with Chad and his staff when they came to our office and cleaned our carpets. We track a lot of grease throughout the carpet and Chad spent extra time on these areas and made the carpet look new again. I was also very impressed with their acknowledgement of the working office environment and working around our staff and helping move furniture while doing a professional job. I have recommended West Michigan Carpet Cleaning to multiple friends and associates and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Office Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], it was such a pleasure serving you! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're very grateful for your support :)

Heather M.

I had a fire in my home and it was a super stressful inconvenience. The silver lining was the last step to getting back to normal was having these sweet, kind, people brought it all together. It was like it never happened after they were done and I haven’t had to think much about it since. HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for any of your needs.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,water damage restoration,oriental rug cleaning

Cheers to getting your home back! We’re thrilled we could be of service through such stressful situation. Thank you sharing your experience!

10/07/2016

DAVE_RHONDA L.

It was great. Chad and Dave got here early and got the job done in great time. The carpets look awesome. We haven't had the carpets cleaned in six years, so there were areas that were stained. They spent time getting rid of those stains. Later, a few stubborn spots that weren't visible early in the day resurfaced. I'm sure that's more about the time since we've gotten it cleaned than their service because when they finished, I couldn't see the spots. These guys are great, and I would definitely hire them again and will definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
We needed our carpets cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

08/17/2016

Jane M.

FANTASTIC!!! All pet stains were removed and untraceable. The house smells so clean and fresh. There were old stains on the basement carpet that I never thought would come out that are completely gone. Our area rug and recliner look like new. The men who came to the house were super friendly and professional and they really know the science of breaking down stains. We will definitely call them again in the future!

Description of Work
Cleaned all the carpet in our home, an area rug, and chair.

Category carpet cleaners

We live for going for that "wow factor"! We're thrilled that you're thrilled. Thank you!

West Michigan Carpet Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2016

5809 Maple St

Newaygo, MI 49337

Carpet, tile & grout, concrete, and hardwood floor cleaning. Upholstery cleaning. Power washing decks, siding, boats, RV's. Residential duct cleaning. Water damage Restoration. Mold Remediation

Check, PayPal