Brick & Level Masonry Restoration LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2022

49787 Leona Dr

New Baltimore, MI 48051

At Brick & Level we specialize in brick restoration, from chimneys, porches, steps, tuckpointing, and block work. We have experienced masons on all projects. we strive to give each of customers a exceptional experience from the moment they call until the project is complete. ...

Resposiveness

masonry (7)chimney repair (4)chimney cap repair (3)fireplace services (1)stone & gravel (1)electrician (1)decks & porches (1)concrete repair (1)

02/26/2021

Excellent as planned. Very neat and efficient. Urgently needed work was performed during winter month which was specially set up with a heat supply to cure the masonry. Choice of brick match up with our 65 year old existing brick turned out to be very attractive. Line item breakout in the initial quote was a bit confusing but the bottom line price was reasonable for the Quality of service and end ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney replacement from roof line up.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

Photo for Brick & Level Masonry Restoration LLC - 49787 Leona Dr, New Baltimore, MI - 39216956

09/29/2020

Appointment was set up for three weeks later to come and give an estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuck pointing

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] I’m sorry to hear we were not able to get out to meet with you as quickly as you would of like for our scheduled appointment which was 11 days from your call to our office. When you called to cancel our appointment 6 days after scheduling I do apologize there was no sooner availability. Thanks Brick and Level Masonry Restoration

11/28/2019

Matt was great to work with through the quote process, project duration, and follow-up. The price was fair. His crew were courteous, worked while on site, and cleaned-up after each day. I would definitely hire them again for future masonry work. Can't say enough good things about our experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch rebuild and chimney rebuild and repair.

CATEGORY decks,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

04/19/2019

They did a very nice job. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt my chimney from the bottom up.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

04/18/2019

It went good! The company is very responsiveness. I'm happy from the work that they done and they were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They reface my fireplace and install large stone on it.

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

04/18/2019

Their services is pretty awesome. I don't have bad to say about them. They were there. They worked clean. They were neat. Really good price. Great guy to deal with. Far beyond my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put cultured stone, light boxes and lights in the garage.

CATEGORY electrician,masonry,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

04/18/2019

I couldn't be more happier. They did a great job, happy about their work and I would recommend them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some brick works.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

04/18/2019

Exellent employee. Clean job and outstanding work. they were great to work with. The owner stop by frequently to check his worker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They bricks infront of my house.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

At Brick & Level Masonry Restoration we offer the following services; Chimney repair, porch repair, tuckpointing, steps, cultured stone, block, and masonry sealants.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check