B & L Floorcovering

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2011

Owner/Installer....

SUNSHINE CARPET CARE

SUNSHINE CARPET CARE

Sunshine carpet care is a carpet ,rug ,and upholstery cleaning company, that is skilled to enhance satisfaction ,to those it engages business with. Sunshine carpet care provides the following services: 1) .carpet ,rug,and upholstery cleaning 2). decontamination of odors caused by pet and food spills.3). scotch guarding ,both for carpet/rug and upholstery fabrics. 4). 24 hr. water damage restoration service. 5) power washing. 6). carpet dyeing.

Offers by SUNSHINE CARPET CARE on Angi

11/22/2014

Everything went very well. Brian was able to fit our job in the same week that I'd called for an appointment. When he was unable to arrive at the agreed time (was only 15 minutes behind schedule), he texted me beforehand to let me know he was running behind. I threw the second issue (gap in padding) at him after his arrival, and he was flexible enough to work that second job into his visit. He cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brian completed two jobs for us. In one area, we had pulled back the carpet to allow a carpenter to build built-in bookshelves in our basement. Brian re-stretched the carpet in that area, trimmed the excess and put the pad/carpeting back in place beautifully around our new built-ins. In another area of our basement, we had an annoying gap in the padding under our carpeting. Brian pulled back about 1/2 of our carpeting in the basement to find the affected area and filled in the gap of missing padding. Brian explained that the padding, when installed, had not been glued down. He re-installed all the padding, securing it to the basement floor, and then re-stretched and re-installed our carpeting.

11/17/2014

I called Brian for a quote to have my basement and stairs carpeted. He came out with samples and measured the area. We picked the carpet that we wanted and he was able to give us the total cost. Brian was able to work with us because we were having our basement finished and needed a couple of weeks before the carpet was installed. On the day of install everything went great! They did an amazing jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpet in basement and stairs with stringers.

06/02/2014

Brian came on time and I was amazed at how he was able to stretch the carpeting without removing the furniture from the room. We just had to move it around as he was working. It looks fantastic. He also sells and installs and will bring samples to your home. What could be easier and more convenient?!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some "buckling" in the carpeting in my bedroom.

12/10/2013

Simple repair for an experienced carpet installer. I called him back to look at something else and again he was prompt and professional. Will call him again if I have any further carpet issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet did not meet ceramic floor. Brian came out and shimmed under the pad of the carpet. Was in and out in 20 minutes. Did a great job. Original installed said nothing could be done to bring carpet up to the ceramic floor...wrong! Brian of B & L Floorcovering did it.

CATEGORY carpet installation

08/28/2013

Both visits, Brian the owner, came out promptly. Very polite and very proffessionally. I had to postpone the second trip because of another worker still working, so Brian was very accomadating to my scheduling problems. EXCELLENT WORK!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pulled back my carpet so walls could be taken down and repaired. Then came back and stretched my carpet back into place.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Carpet installation, repair & sales. We also do complete basement finishing(walls, ceilings, cabinets, plumbing and electrical).

Visa, MasterCard, Check