Attic Insulation & Ventilation Pro's

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2008

51921 Gratiot Ave

New Baltimore, MI 48051

We specialize in everything that has to do with the attics. We use only the finest materials, never cut corners and refuse to sacrifice quality for profit. My employees are clean, polite, honest, timely and professional in every aspect. I provide a complete evaluation of your attic for no charge. If you choose to hire us we generally do not ask for a deposit. We will arrive on time, do everything we said we would do and clean up properly. You will not be disappointed with the attic insulation & ventilation pro's. Award winning....

07/21/2020

Paul D.

GREAT JOB, Quick easy estimate (over the phone) work scheduled and delivered a few days later. EASY EASY EASY already noticed the difference in cooling.

Description of Work
Blown Insulation

09/22/2019

Alex W.

Great! They did a good job. The total was 3192, which was quite reasonable in comparison to another quote we got. The three young men who came up got it all done in one morning, and were very respectful and competent.

Description of Work
Add R41 of cellulose to attic on top of existing R19 to get to R60; air seal attic; add new ventilation to attic; install new bathroom fan and vent to roof

Category insulation, ceiling fans

04/15/2019

Brenton S.

I cannot stress how great Attic Pros were with the entire situation. We purchased a house that not only had very limited insulation in the attic, but also had animal damage from raccoons. George came in and provided a quote after crawling in the attic. We had all of the old insulation removed, a biocide treatment to treat for the presence of animal contamination/feces/etc., and new insulation installed to R-60. What a difference this has made in our home - this eliminated cold spots in our split level, and the house overall stays much warmer! I can honestly tell that our furnace does not kick on nearly as much, and our bills have been markedly lower, and we have a 95% efficient furnace! All of the guys were extremely courteous and professional throughout the entire process. Also, they did not bring any of the old contaminated insulation back through our house to dispose of - this was GREAT! Other companies did not offer this as an option - they wanted to bag it up in the attic and carry it down through our house to remove. We had contamination from raccoons, this is not something I was okay with, and Attic Pros didn't even suggest this as an option. They actually cut a hole in our roof, moved everything in and out through there and then placed an attic vent over the opening when they were finished. You can't even tell - the vent blends in with our shingles. Overall, Attic Pros provided an exceptional experience and they were very fairly priced - less than other quotes we received (I almost got the feeling I was quoted high by others so I wouldn't use them). I have already recommended Attic Pros to friends who plan on using them in the near future. Thank you again Attic Pros for making a less than optimal situation (needing our entire attic insulation replaced) a great one!

Description of Work
Remove and Replace attic insulation

07/20/2018

Lance L.

I was having problems with ventilation and turned out to be a simple problem that George solved right on the spot!

Description of Work
Ventilation

07/16/2018

Nik G.

Very knowledgable & honest. Job well done.

Description of Work
Solar Attic Fan

Category ceiling fans

07/04/2018

William M.

We are very happy with everything, from the stimate to us writing the payment check. Absolutely we would recommend Attic Pros to anyone.

Description of Work
Fixed moisture problem in attic. Replaced no-longer-to-code soffit vents, plus added foam layer between attic floor and insulation. Eliminated mold spots on wood and added blown insulation. Also replaced attic fan through roof.

06/08/2018

Maurice M.

I received a quote from George a year ago and did not have the funds to get the work done. When I called a year later to get it done, I was surprised that he kept the same quote he had offered me a year ago. The team that arrived were extremely courteous, did not take breaks and worked really hard to get all our work done in one day. I was really impressed with their work and service and would definitely hire them again. Their price was lower than all their competitors and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Baffles, insulation, soffits, roof vents, mold remediation, bathroom fan

Category insulation, roofing, ceiling fans, mold removal

03/08/2018

Daniela K.

George came out and gave us a quote. He was very nice and professional and explained everything in detail. Jake came out with his crew and did the job. They were very professional and did an excellent job. They also answered all the questions we had. They made sure that every was cleaned up before they left. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Attic Insulation and Mold Removal in attic

02/08/2018

Cynthia E.

The team did an amazing job from estimate to execution. From initial contact to scheduling the work to completion, they were in constant communication with us. Every step was explained in a very professional manner before the job began and during the day while they worked. They worked diligently without a break and completely cleaned up when they were finished. We had been told by another company that elements of the job couldn't be completed without cutting through the ceiling of the family room. This team was able to complete all the necessary work without cutting through the ceiling!

Description of Work
Bat removal, mold abatement, lack of adequate insulation, lack of adequate baffles and exhaust from the bathrooms

12/30/2017

Carol C.

They were very professional and George the owner came and discussed the work-even gave me pointers on a vent line along the ridge when I get ready to replace my shingles, and he didn't pressure me once, very nice and professional. The 2 guys that did the install were very nice and had the job done in an hour or so, even with the rain-would definitely hire this company again

Description of Work
Had an old attic fan replaced with a solar fan on the roof

Category insulation, roofing

12/18/2017

Mary Jo B.

George (the owner) did a thorough review and explained everything in detail. I didn't feel pressured to buy anything. He was in contact very quickly with setting up a date for installation. The team of installers were very professional, completed the work in a timely manner and cleaned up everything. Price was extremely reasonable. They provided the forms for an Energy rebate which was also very helpful.

Description of Work
I wanted to upgrade the attic insulation and add new baffles. I ended up also getting the bathroom fan vented to the outside and a solar-powered attic fan.

10/25/2017

Rachel E.

Our experience with Attic Pro's was positive from start to finish! George came out to do a bid for us and I felt extremely comfortable having in my home with just me and my baby. I asked questions and he explained everything in a very educational and patient manner. We felt the price was very reasonable for the services and I didn't feel pushed into buying additional services. Jake and another colleague came out for the installation - they were extremely friendly and professional! I also love that this is a family-operated business. We are moving soon and will definitely be hiring Attic Pro's for services at our new house. HIGHLY recommend!

Description of Work
Attic Mold Remediation

Category mold removal

09/13/2017

JASON W.

Went great - these guys came with a three man crew on time and finished in a few hours. Cleaned everything up - made ZERO mess in my house as well. Very professional and REAL people, just want to do a good job for you. I had about 1400 sq ft of insulation put in plus vents.

Description of Work
Total attic insulation, vents, bathroom vents

09/10/2017

Paul F.

The crew came on time, reviewed the project before getting started, and then worked efficiently to do the job as contracted. When finished, they also did a nice job of cleaning up. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Attic insulation upgrade, added soffit vents, vented a bathroom fan

08/16/2017

David S.

These guys were excellent. The owner, George, seriously knows what he's talking about and he's not going to just come into your house blowing smoke and false information at you. He talked with my wife and I for a couple of hours about the industry, different products that are being used, and how his process and products actually work compared to many on the market that are fooling people and ripping them off. It took 3 guys a few hours to remedy the entire situation and I'm glad I hired them to do it. Very down to earth people, from the owner to the part time workers. It's not fun work in 150*F spaces spending hours cleaning up nasty mold but these guys don't gripe or complain, they just get it done and do it right.

Description of Work
Our attic had mold along the entire north facing sheathing. We had Attic Pros clean it up and protect it from future mold. They also installed a solar attic fan and vented our new bath fans through the roof properly. We then had them add enough insulation to bring it back up to a good depth. The baffles were replaced with longer 6' units and there were also additional vents put in our soffits to help with the airflow through the attic.

07/19/2017

Edwin J.

This is a great company, with a great culture that starts with the owner, George. We purchased a home that had some mold in the attic. George was very reassurring and that it should be remedied very throughly. Not only did they remove the mold efficiently, they added several soffit vents, several baffles in the attic, as well as a solar powered attic vent fan. I had en electrician do some work, and when he was in the attic, he even commented how clean the roof boards were. Would definitely recommend them. It is easy to part with your money for services, when you know that you are getting quality service and value for what you are getting.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in attic.

07/03/2017

Andrew H.

Very good. They were quick and clean.

Description of Work
Install soffit vents and solar powered attic fan.

06/19/2017

Jason S.

Everything went well, everyone I dealt with was very professional. I especially liked that all the services had specific line items, and there was no pressure for additional services.

Description of Work
Had attic mold addressed, additional insulation, venting added, and attic seal completed.

05/22/2017

Ronald K.

Workers were professional and courteous. They crawled in they a side vent so they didn't have to track thru the house.

Description of Work
Added soft vents, solar exhaust fans, bath fan vents, blow in and spray foam insulation in my attic

03/27/2017

Steve C.

Owner and all team members were excellent - very professional.

Description of Work
Fixed improperly installed bathroom exhaust fan and added additional insulation.

02/20/2017

Rchard M.

They did a very good job and kept the work area clean.

Description of Work
Installed solar ventilation roof fan and roof ventilation duct extenders and opened up the eves for better air flow and sealed and added insulation in the attic.

12/06/2016

Liam C.

From quote to completion, this company was 100% professional and courteous. George came out to do the quote very soon after our initial call. He even replied immediately to a late night Angie's List inquiry. The workers were all very polite and professional. Our home was a foreclosure and the attic was in quite a state of disrepair. The crew that came out went above and beyond with the work they did. We would definitely recommend Attic Insulation & Ventilation Pro's to anyone looking to have their attic rehabilitated.

Description of Work
We had the following work performed in our attic: minor mold removed, two bath exhaust vents installed, about 50 recessed lighting covers installed, about 50 baffles installed, 30 soffit vents installed, and about 12 inches of insulation blown in.

Category insulation, roofing, mold removal

10/17/2016

Prasanth C.

VEry professional and the work was very good

Description of Work
Attic insulation

09/19/2016

Gordon D.

Couldn't have gone better. They showed up on time and were done much faster than expected. Clean, courteous, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Upgrade attic insulation from original 1950's R-3 to R-60 cellulose, plus add soffit vents, solar attic vent fan and bathroom vent fan.

09/18/2016

Gwynneth F.

Very professional and courteous staff performed the work efficiently and in less time than expected. I can definitely feel the benefits of the insulation in my 2nd floor condo this summer and I even got the full $125.00 rebate from Consumers Energy! I would absolutely use this company in the future and will refer them as well.

Description of Work
Attic insulation upgrade

BlownInsulationMI.com LLC

I've always been a "Green Energy" person. I built and live in a underground earth sheltered Dome. Using only solar energy and a fireplace to heat my home in the winter and I don't have an air-conditioning unit. This passion for our environment led me to the insulation business. Makes me feel blessed to save my customers money on their heating and cooling bills. Saving our energy, saves our planet!

T.M.A. Electric LLC

Here at TMA Electric, our company is based on the belief that our customers are the utmost importance.We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service possible. No job too big or too small for our experienced team. Electrical Service, Electrical Repair, Electrical Wiring, LED Upgrades, Temporary Lighting,

DRYmedic Restoration Services

DRYmedic Restoration Services offers 24 hour 7 days a week emergency service. We work directly with you and your insurance company. Our employees are IICRC certified, licensed and insured. We strive to make sure you and your loved ones get your home or business back from any type of water, fire, smoke and mold damage fast. We are centrally located in Bloomfield Twp. Michigan to service the Tri-County area.

Attic insulation upgrade, attic ventilation, attic fans, ice dams, attic mold, bathroom exhaust, soffit venting, insulation baffles & attic condensation.

Wall Insulation