Wonderland Gardens

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2010

Small business employing 5-10 employees. We subcontract irrigation needs. Invoice issued upon completion with immediate remittance unless contracted previously. Wonderland Gardens is a landscape company and provides designing and consulting services. Along with meeting your botanical needs, we specialize in hardscapes, including boulder retaining walls and water features. We also have thousands of evergreens to choose from for your holidays....

C&J Land and Hardscapes

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Coles landscaping

Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing Services!

03/19/2015

Thomas G.

Description of Work
Landscaping and sodding

10/09/2014

Thomas G.

Wonderland Gardens did our whole landscaping project with beauty, style and at the right price! The whole thing was done very professionally. We had the owner/designer work with us every step of the way. AAA grade sodding, beautiful plants and trees. Very high quality - but at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Complete landscaping project. Trees, plants, flowers, and sodding. Bubbling stone fountain and even balancing rocks! From creative ideas through after installation consultation.

06/12/2014

Judy J.

He came out and provided me an estimate. 3 weeks after getting the estimate was when the work started. 3 men were only out here for 8 hours before they left. They did not come back to see if it was running correctly. I have called multiple times for them to come back out and finish the work. They keep promising me that they will be coming out next week, then the week after, then the week after, etc. The Problem: My ponds are not retaining water properly. There is actually a leak in my waterfall. Instead of the water recirculating, the waterfall is actually draining into my yard. I am unsure of what to do because they will not come back out to finish the work they had started.

Description of Work
He was supposed to redo 2 waterfalls, put in new gravel, and get it back in running order because it had been sitting unused.

07/10/2012

Denise R.

He's moved around some things that we already had planted, which I appreciated. He was very creative in solving our problems and gave us a quote right on the spot. He was easy to work with and has been doing a very good job.

Description of Work
They are installing privacy trees, and moving some pre-existing plants to block a house being built behind .

05/18/2007

Candace Y.

Sigmon has a really nice sense of humor and he likes to tell jokes. I really trust them and they had all the work done in the time frame stated. He also had really good follow up as my husband had noticed something was not eye-level and he responded and fixed it with no problem at all. The only thing with him is that he sometimes forgets to bill. As the time before this, he waited about 6 months after he was done to bill us. I do think that he is known for that though.

Description of Work
Sigmon and his crew did some landscaping in our 100 x 80 square foot front lawn. They took up some grass around the front of my home, put in some stone, edged, planted two small trees, planted 30 bushes, mulched that area and planted some perennials.

05/18/2007

Candace Y.

Category hardscaping

06/28/2006

THEY DID NOT STAND BY THEIR ONE-YEAR GUARANTEE. THEY DID A GOOD JOB, AT FIRST, BUT THEN THINGS BEGAN TO DIE AND LOOK BAD. WHEN I CALLED, THEY NEVER CALLED BACK OR FIXED ANY OF THE PROBLEMS.

Description of Work
THEY LANDSCAPED MY YARD BEFORE GRADUATION.

Wonderland Gardens