GORDON PAINTING & PRESSURE

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2010

4.1

Home owners take pride in their homes and they deserve the best quality but, it shouldn’t come at a price. That’s why we stand by our motto, “Quality workmanship at a price you can afford.” We are in business to provide quality work at competitive prices. We also understand that not every home owner is going to have major interior/exterior renovation plans for their residence or business. That’s okay because “No job is too small.” We are dedicated to getting the job done from start to finish. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on every job. We care about our customer’s needs. I, Patrick Gordon Jr. (President), personally meet with the home owner at their own convenience. Upon accepting a job offer, I personally meet with the homeowner again at their own convenience to choose colors, a start date/time and when the job can be completed. I really enjoy assisting home owners in their color decisions. I am very knowledgeable in the products I use. I will help the homeowner choose the right product to get the best and longest durability out of that product. This in the long run cuts down on their costs because of the longevity of the product. Here at Gordon Painting & Pressure Washing, LLC., we take pride in our ability to provide personalized service, exemplary workmanship and experience, with honest and reasonable pricing to satisfy our clients in a wide range of home improvement projects. We know our clients expect open communication, attention to detail, a professional painting crew committed to providing a safe, clean and organized work site and completion of their project as specified, on target and on time. We are glad to say that a major portion of our new clients are referrals. At Gordon Painting & Pressure Washing, LLC., our goal is to meet your expectations. The...

Lakeshore Exterior Cleaning

Clean it, schedule it, and forget it. RV and summer home exterior cleaning is our specialty. Your cleaning needs for the summer become a distant memory when you join our LEC Clean RV Club Membership or LEC Clean House Club Membership. Schedule what you want, when you want it, and get back to summer fun. After service, your home looks like new, your home has the most curb appeal on the block, your resale value is at the top of the market, and it's all achieved easily, conveniently, and stress free. Our memberships are based on the size of your home and what services you want on a regular basis, as well as including discounts on all other services and products. You get top priority for scheduling. It couldn't be easier. Your LEC Clean RV Club Membership gets you a roof and awnings wash, all sides washed and dried, window cleaning, wheel cleaning and polish, and the entry steps washed. Optional services include patio cleaning, sidewalks and concrete cleaning, roof caulking for cracks, roof treatment and sealing, and poly sealing of the entire exterior, all with a discount, and top priority for scheduling and service. The LEC Clean House Membership includes a house wash, gutters, fascia, soffits cleaned inside and out, clean windows, roof debris removal, and a porch/patio leaf debris blow off. Optional services include roof cleaning, fence cleaning, sidewalks and concrete cleaning, deck cleaning and brightening, staining, and sealing, all with a discount, and top priority for scheduling and service. Membership is not necessary for any of our services, but, oh! so convenient. Call us today! If we can't do it, we'll find someone who can. Call up your One Stop Shop for summer home and RV cleaning and maintenance.

04/21/2017

They took the doors off and took them with them, and painted all the frames. They were efficient, prompt and did exactly what they said they were going to do. They brought back the doors and installed them; they even painted the hardware for me. I'm very impressed with their work and have already referred them to a few friends of mine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to paint my kitchen cupboards. The cupboards were originally oak, and they painted them white.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

08/16/2014

I definitely will hire Gordon Painting again. The Owner-Patrick G was very professional and prompt with quotes and answers. His workers were quite nice and respectful. They quickly addressed a few cosmetic issues after the initial painting was done. The house looks great now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and painted shutters; painted front door and portoco

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

06/12/2014

Took a few days to answer my initial call and finally just didn't respond any further. Never able to speak to a person in charge who had solid answers. Rated overall C because I have no knowledge of the quality of their actual work and didn't want to rate it unfairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY pressure washing

04/22/2014

The owner Patrick is awesome. Very nice and professional. He told me it would take a week but had it done in 3 days!!! The painting looks great, although we did have the dining room color on the edge of our living room wall where the 2 walls met. I am very happy with the walls. Not so happy with the doors and paint on the knobs and clean up we had to do after they were done. Not sure I would hire ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted Kitchen, dining room, and Hallway, and 4 Bedroom doors. Also installed baseboard.

CATEGORY pressure washing

04/17/2014

They were very quick. They had it done in 3 days. They were very efficient. Their responsiveness, punctuality and professionalism were good, but we will not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gordon Painting & Pressure did interior painting for us at the end of February of this year.

CATEGORY interior painters

services we offer are Pressure washing (homes, driveways, decking, fences, and gutter cleanout) Exterior Painting Waterproofing Coatings Roof Coatings Staining Varnishing Stucco Repair Concrete staining Floor Coatings Ironwork Metal And Aluminum Coatings Deck staining Ceiling Coatings Wall Coatings Texture Finishes Knock-Down Finishes Faux Finishes Interior Staining Varnish Coatings Primer Applications Acryli

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available