Eikenberrys Handy Service

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

7:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Located In

Muskegon, MI 49444

All handyman services. Home repairs. Installations. Maintenance. Renovations. Remodeling. Construction. Carpentry.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Self driven handyman with 10 + years of experience with home repairs, carpentry work, machine maintenance, and various building trades. I go after home repairs, remodeling, renovations, installations , carpentry, and maintenance. I pride myself in honest work done right....

handyman (4)woodworking (1)window treatment (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

09/21/2021

Candis B.

He's a nice a guy, but I'm not happy with the service. They should have tell to people if they are vaccinated or not so that I can choose whether to hire them or not.

Description of Work
He put up some blinds on my patio door. I knew that he put them wrong but I had to confirm and a lady came and said that he put them up wrong.

Category window treatments

Work Completed On 09/13/2021

My job was to assemble your exercise bike and that was done smoothly. Then I offered to do blinds because you mentioned that you had new ones ready to be installed. I harnessed brackets to trim (not ideal) because of dimensional issues. Sorry you weren’t happy with work you could have told me while I was there. Also if your concerned about someone not vaccinated entering your home you should probably ask them prior to letting them in.

Christian A.

Great! I needed a couple pieces of tile replaced in our bathroom and Mr. Eikenverry did an exceptional job while also being fairly quick and very reasonable price. Most importantly for me though was his honesty and transparency throughout the whole process!! Will be returning for future home projects.

Description of Work
Tile repair

Category handyman service

Nick W.

Brandon was professional in his communication and offered fair pricing for our job. He was consistent, reliable, and efficient throughout the entire process, which is saying a lot when it comes to hiring someone with his skill set. I will be using him again in the future.

Description of Work
Handymen and Landscaping

Category handyman service,landscaping,remodeling

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

Danielle B.

Awesome! Brandon is efficient and timely and does an excellent job.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service

Penny F.

Went great!! He did a fantastic job exceeded my expectations. Was awesome with communication. Will definitely use again

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 09/12/2021

General Handyman Services, Honey-Do Lists, Furniture Installation, Furniture Assembly, Ceiling Fan Installation, Light Installation, Outlet Replacement, Minor Electrical, Minor Plumbing, Faucet Installation, Garbage Disposals, Painting, Minor Carpentry, Minor Deck Repairs, Appliance Installation and more

Check, PayPal, Visa