Betten Honda Pontiac GMC

3.8

Auto Sales
Auto Service
Auto Body Work

Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service in all of our departments. Additional websites: www.bettenhonda.com, www.bettenhyundai.com...

THOMSONS AUTO REPAIR

Mechanical auto repair. A-Z All Makes And Models.

Cascade Automotive Services

Since, 1982 we've provided the Grand Rapids area with reliable, affordable automotive maintenance and repair services including 4x4 Services, Alignment, Brakes, Car & Truck Care, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, General Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Import Cars & Trucks, Miscellaneous Services, Quick Lube Services, Tires, Towing, Transmission Services and Undercar Services. We have experience servicing all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles, and we're honored to keep vehicles throughout the Grand Rapids area reliable and well-maintained. Our skillful mechanics will take great care of your vehicle too, quickly diagnosing any problems and offering cost-effective solutions to get you back on the road. Call Cascade Automotive Service today at 616-957-0841! You can also send us an email. Either way, we're looking forward to providing you with reliable automotive service!

02/14/2015

Great price and service.

Description of Work
Sold new Honda Accord

Category car sales

09/04/2013

I think that they are topnotch. I liked that they were not pushy in the purchase of the vehicle. They just laid all the information out for me and let me think about it. I called them back and then once I set up an appointment with them, they were quick to follow up with me. They were not just like a vulture jumping on you in the parking lot to sell you a car. Since I bought my car there, I get a ...

Description of Work
I bought my car from Betten Honda Pontiac GMC and I also use them for automotive services like oil changes.

Category car sales

06/28/2006

THIS COMPANY DID A TERRIBLE JOB. WE HAD TO TAKE THE CAR BACK ABOUT FIVE TIMES BEFORE THINGS WERE DONE RIGHT. THEY SAID THAT SOME THINGS WERE FAULTY BEFORE THE ACCIDENT AND WE ENDED UP PAYING FOR IT.

Description of Work
I HAD AN ACCIDENT AND THIS COMPANY WAS SUPPOSE TO FIX UP MY CAR. THEY REPAIRED THE FRONT END OF THE CAR.

Category auto body repair,car sales

06/16/2006

THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. THEY HAD US IN AND OUT IN VERY GOOD TIMING. THEY WERE VERY INEXPENSIVE FOR ALL THE WORK THAT WAS DONE. THEY WILL BE THE FIRST PEOPLE THAT I WILL CALL FOR ANY OTHER CAR NEEDS THAT I MAY HAVE IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
I HAD MY CAR TAKEN IN FOR 30,000 MILE TUNE UP.

Category auto repair