GUILFORD SEAMLESS EAVESTROUGHS

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

PO BOX 248

Mulliken, MI 48861

We have been in business for thirty years. We currently are holders of the Super Service Award via Angie'sList. We take great pride and integrity in making our customers 100% satisfied with our products and services. We offer free estimates! We are fully licensed and insured. We offer five year workmanship warranty! Guilford Gutters is home to the "Big Mouth Valley Block." Please call with information on the company's patented product that will prevent water from running over your valleys!...

09/14/2019

RICHARD B.

I e-mailed them asking for a quote three days ago, no response. So I called this morning, 9/13 at 10:30am and I left a voicemail stating that since the e-mail didn't work, I was calling to get a quote. No response to the voicemail.

Description of Work
Replace gutters

Category gutter repair

Good morning, My name is Patricia and I am the office manager for Guilford's. We did not receive your e-mail, I have checked even our spam, and unfortunately, I was not available Friday due to a personal matter. We would be more than willing to provide you an estimate if you're interested. We apologize for any inconvenience.

11/02/2018

Janice S.

I called and the secretary set up a date to come out to give estimate for Saturday October 27th. Noone showed up or called. The secretary then told me that they couldn't do my home until sometime next year, they don't do gutters or leaf guards in colder weather. Never did hear back from them.

Description of Work
New gutters and leaf guards on home

Category gutter repair

Good morning, We apologize for any inconvenience. We have only two installers at this time and our work load is extremely heavy which is putting us out until next spring before we are able to take on any more work. Brandon is offering estimations, however, we are trying to get what we have at hand, done, before we are able to set up any actual appointment times and he is performing estimations as he is in the area. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Should you still need our services in spring time, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day. Thank you!

06/25/2018

Duncan M.

Quite well. Guilford arrived on time and work progressed efficiently. I could see the quality of the materials was better than my old gutters.They hand fitted the guards which may have taken a little longer but the result was worth it.The only thing getting thru those guards is water.They completed the work in less than a day.I was very pleased with having worked with Adam Guilford as he clearly knew his product and process.I give these guys high marks in every area and would not hesitate to work with them again.I felt the cost of the job was appropriate.

Description of Work
All gutters on rear of house along with gutter guards for front and rear.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for such great feedback! We appreciate our customers and strive for excellence! We would absolutely love your repeat business. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to maintain a long standing professional relationship with you. You know about our gutters, but we do so much more! From metal roofing to asphalt, to windows and siding, we are your one-stop-go-to for your home's exterior needs. Again, thank you for such positive feedback! Have a blessed day!

12/13/2017

Jessica G.

Quick response, very professional with no delays. Easy to work with!

Description of Work
Gutters replaced

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the great review!! We enjoy what we do and know your new gutter system will add to the quality of your home. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us!

11/03/2017

Luke M.

Very pleased with our experience. Customer service was very much appreciated. Guilford's communicated well with us, were prompt & professional. Workmanship appears to be solid and price was better than anticipated. Even saved a little extra with the Angie's List coupon. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement on the front of our home, and new gutters installed on the back.

Category gutter repair

Hey [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate such positive feedback! We strive to make an excellent impression for our customers with our customer service as well as our quality work. Refer us to all your friends and family! You can also "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GuilfordGuttersandRoofing.

08/07/2017

Deb C.

The work was performed when I was away but was done during the time we discussed for scheduling.

Description of Work
New gutters, downspouts, and gutter screens.

Category gutter repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your positive feedback. We hope to continue providing you with work. We offer free estimates for all sorts of projects and those estimates are good for a full year! Thank you for choosing Guilford's!

04/10/2017

Tony W.

Very well they fit me in and came out quickly to repair the roof before the next storm.

Description of Work
I had some shingles replaced after a high winds Storm and also some eve trough work done.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are here to help! Keep us in mind for future projects, our estimates are always free and are good for a full year. Thank you!

10/20/2015

Carrie H.

After looking at several companies I choose to go with them. They worked until the job was done. Replaced many of my downspouts. They also added gutter guards to fend off the neverending pine needles. We also rerouted some of the old gutters to work more efficiently.

Description of Work
Repair, replace and add screen guards

06/16/2015

Frank S.

Who knew replacing gutters could make such a difference! Working with Guilford's was a wonderful experience. I wasn't sure if the gutter's needed replacing or could be repaired. I called Guilfords and they were responsive and came out quickly and and reviewed my situation. It was recommended that they be replaced and downspouts be moved and increased in size. I was impressed with Brandon who really knew what he was talking about and decided to go with them. The entire experience was very smooth. They performed the work quickly and efficiently and cleaned the area up. When I arrived home I was amazed at how much better my home looked. They did a great job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced gutter and downspouts.

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/24/2015

Diane V.

I had never dealt with them before. The fact that they custom ordered what I wanted stood out. It was exactly what this house needed, and it had access to it, and they ordered it, got it in, and installed it in a very professional manner. What more can you ask for. The interaction turned out very well. The gutters work as they are supposed to. They were designed, and we mutually talked about where they were going to go, how the down spouts would be, and handled over the porch, so it was handled very well.

Description of Work
I used Guilford for gutters. They installed gutters.

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan on Angi
    Jimmerson Roofing Co

Jimmerson Roofing is a third generation family-owned-and-operated business that is fully licensed and insured to perform superior roofing services for your home or business. We can add shingle or flat roofs to new construction or existing homes. Plus, all of our work is guaranteed and warranted, and our technicians only use the most popular roofing products from such companies as CertainTeed™, GAF™, Owens Corning™, and Tamko™. Improve the exterior of your home with siding and roofing services from our contractor in Dewitt, Michigan. Jimmerson Roofing handles everything from roofing and siding to windows and gutters for both residential and commercial properties. You can trust in our professional workmanship—our company was started more than 70 years ago and is dedicated to providing the Lansing area with quality service. Contact us at (517) 484-4350 to schedule an appointment to discuss your project. Family owned & operated.

Armored Roofing & Construction

Armored Roofing & Construction is a family-owned company in Michigan that is founded on the principles of craftsmanship and quality. We have decades of experience and if it does not have to do with fortifying your home with world class quality, we don’t do it! Armored is your strongest partner in construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

*Seamless Gutter- Commercial and Residentail *Gutter Protection- We offer several different solution depending on the need of gutter protection *Gutter and roof cleaning *Roofing- shingles and metal roofing *Siding *Windows