GUILFORD SEAMLESS EAVESTROUGHS

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

PO BOX 248

Mulliken, MI 48861

We have been in business for thirty years. We currently are holders of the Super Service Award via Angie'sList. We take great pride and integrity in making our customers 100% satisfied with our products and services. We offer free estimates! We are fully licensed and insured. We offer five year

09/14/2019

RICHARD B.

I e-mailed them asking for a quote three days ago, no response. So I called this morning, 9/13 at 10:30am and I left a voicemail stating that since the e-mail didn't work, I was calling to get a quote. No response to the voicemail.

Description of Work
Replace gutters

Category gutter repair

Good morning, My name is Patricia and I am the office manager for Guilford's. We did not receive your e-mail, I have checked even our spam, and unfortunately, I was not available Friday due to a personal matter. We would be more than willing to provide you an estimate if you're interested. We apologize for any inconvenience.

11/02/2018

Janice S.

I called and the secretary set up a date to come out to give estimate for Saturday October 27th. Noone showed up or called. The secretary then told me that they couldn't do my home until sometime next year, they don't do gutters or leaf guards in colder weather. Never did hear back from them.

Description of Work
New gutters and leaf guards on home

Category gutter repair

Good morning, We apologize for any inconvenience. We have only two installers at this time and our work load is extremely heavy which is putting us out until next spring before we are able to take on any more work. Brandon is offering estimations, however, we are trying to get what we have at hand, done, before we are able to set up any actual appointment times and he is performing estimations as he is in the area. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Should you still need our services in spring time, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day. Thank you!

06/25/2018

Duncan M.

Quite well. Guilford arrived on time and work progressed efficiently. I could see the quality of the materials was better than my old gutters.They hand fitted the guards which may have taken a little longer but the result was worth it.The only thing getting thru those guards is water.They completed the work in less than a day.I was very pleased with having worked with Adam Guilford as he clearly knew his product and process.I give these guys high marks in every area and would not hesitate to work with them again.I felt the cost of the job was appropriate.

Description of Work
All gutters on rear of house along with gutter guards for front and rear.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for such great feedback! We appreciate our customers and strive for excellence! We would absolutely love your repeat business. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to maintain a long standing professional relationship with you. You know about our gutters, but we do so much more! From metal roofing to asphalt, to windows and siding, we are your one-stop-go-to for your home's exterior needs. Again, thank you for such positive feedback! Have a blessed day!

12/13/2017

Jessica G.

Quick response, very professional with no delays. Easy to work with!

Description of Work
Gutters replaced

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the great review!! We enjoy what we do and know your new gutter system will add to the quality of your home. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us!

11/03/2017

Luke M.

Very pleased with our experience. Customer service was very much appreciated. Guilford's communicated well with us, were prompt & professional. Workmanship appears to be solid and price was better than anticipated. Even saved a little extra with the Angie's List coupon. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement on the front of our home, and new gutters installed on the back.

Category gutter repair

Hey [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate such positive feedback! We strive to make an excellent impression for our customers with our customer service as well as our quality work. Refer us to all your friends and family! You can also "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GuilfordGuttersandRoofing.

08/07/2017

Deb C.

The work was performed when I was away but was done during the time we discussed for scheduling.

Description of Work
New gutters, downspouts, and gutter screens.

Category gutter repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your positive feedback. We hope to continue providing you with work. We offer free estimates for all sorts of projects and those estimates are good for a full year! Thank you for choosing Guilford's!

04/10/2017

Tony W.

Very well they fit me in and came out quickly to repair the roof before the next storm.

Description of Work
I had some shingles replaced after a high winds Storm and also some eve trough work done.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are here to help! Keep us in mind for future projects, our estimates are always free and are good for a full year. Thank you!

06/23/2016

Howard V.

Description of Work
They installed guards on gutters. |

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thank you for your positive feedback!

10/20/2015

Carrie H.

After looking at several companies I choose to go with them. They worked until the job was done. Replaced many of my downspouts. They also added gutter guards to fend off the neverending pine needles. We also rerouted some of the old gutters to work more efficiently.

Description of Work
Repair, replace and add screen guards

06/16/2015

Frank S.

Who knew replacing gutters could make such a difference! Working with Guilford's was a wonderful experience. I wasn't sure if the gutter's needed replacing or could be repaired. I called Guilfords and they were responsive and came out quickly and and reviewed my situation. It was recommended that they be replaced and downspouts be moved and increased in size. I was impressed with Brandon who really knew what he was talking about and decided to go with them. The entire experience was very smooth. They performed the work quickly and efficiently and cleaned the area up. When I arrived home I was amazed at how much better my home looked. They did a great job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced gutter and downspouts.

04/24/2015

Diane V.

I had never dealt with them before. The fact that they custom ordered what I wanted stood out. It was exactly what this house needed, and it had access to it, and they ordered it, got it in, and installed it in a very professional manner. What more can you ask for. The interaction turned out very well. The gutters work as they are supposed to. They were designed, and we mutually talked about where they were going to go, how the down spouts would be, and handled over the porch, so it was handled very well.

Description of Work
I used Guilford for gutters. They installed gutters.

02/10/2015

Joanne S.

They were really good. They made sure things were done right. We were very pleased with their service. Were really happy.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters, with guards.

07/10/2014

David H.

I built a new home in a wooded area last year. My previous location for 22 years did not have any real tree issues. After moving in, we realized in the fall that we really should have gutter protection installed. I attended the 2014 Lansing Home Show and made contact with several gutter protection companies. I had some of them come out and provide quotes. I also checked with a friend, who used to build, he recommended talking with Guilford Gutters, which would be considered a local family run company.. The firms from the home shows had offices in the area in some cases, and the others had regional office call centers to talk with. The home show firms came out and provided a review of their product and then provided pricing. Some start higher and kept throwiing discounts in to the prices were around $1700. I don't care for this approach. Tell me the correct price up front instead of trying to make me feel it was my lucky day on price. I also searched on the web on the specifics of the gutter guard they firms were going to install. A lot of the systems are very similar. Stay away from Leaf Filter based on the reviews I found. Guillfords system is similar to most and it will work well. The difference is in the quality and ownership of the work. When Patrick, from Guilfords, walked my system down to do a quote, he pointed out the downspout issue for the long run of gutter on the house. He stated it would overflow because the downspout was too small. He was right as a couple of weeks later I was in the garage and watched the water overflow the gutter right where he told me it would. I was sold. The firm did and excellent job of installation and picking up the area after completion. They arrived on the date and time they committed to. If your are around the Lansing area and need gutter work, they are the company to use.

Description of Work
Guilfords gutters installed gutter protection to keep leaves and other materials out. They also changed out some downspouts to larger sizes to better accomodate the rain run off from the roof. In heavy downpours it was running over the gutters due to the smaller drains on long gutter runs.

01/15/2014

Sarah C.

It went wonderfully. He came on time, spent a lot of time investigating the situation thoroughly, and wrote out a quote with better products at a lower cost than all of the competition. Recommended better spots for out-flowing spots, which was great. We are extremely happy. They didn't try to gouge us for money, were great to work with, extremely professional, and got the job done at a higher standard and better rate than any of the other companies that we called.

Description of Work
Replaced all gutters, installed gutter filtering products, redirected out-flowing spouts

01/07/2014

Stuart W.

Work was completed on time by a thoroughly professional crew. Would hire them again

Description of Work
Installed new gutters and downspouts

12/06/2013

Barbara V.

It turned out really well. He was professional and polite. His crew did a great job and I would recommend him. The only exception I had to an A for professionalism, is that he failed to locate one spot on the sun porch flashing that needed to be repaired and he charged me additional for that, even though he inspected the roof as part of his estimate.

Description of Work
He added flashing to stop possible leaks. He installed a pop-up drain. He raised three downspouts and added extensions, and added hidden hangers on all corners as needed. He replaced two miters that were leaking and added splash blocks.

06/19/2013

Robert D.

Had to do a lot of digging to take gutters into a long ditch that then took the water to drain pit in our condo complex.Had tractor with back hoe and small little truck in yard to do this. They were very careful with equipment not to damage yard. Did an excellent job cleaning up when they left.They were very nice. Touched bases many times to explain what they vere doing as they worked. Brandon was the lead person and was very nice and informative about what they were doing. He listened as we asked him to do a few things. He was first rate.! Adam was his co worker and he was nice as well. They were very conscientious and meticulous about what they were doing.Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Put in drainage tile system (dug ditch to bury underground) for gutters for to take water away from condo to drainage area. Had to dig trench to bury tile system.

06/19/2013

Joseph T.

I told him that he was Rusty and trusty because he actually shows up and calls up when says he will. I asked him to come back as soon as he can and he did. A lot of other companies said that it was too small of a job and they would not even bother with it but this man said he would. He returned my calls and went down on his price for me. Rusty seemed like a real nice man and I was already happy with them following their estimate. Greg came out and did the work for us. He was precise, meticulous, neat, clean, and did a wonderful job. No more leaks! I am very happy with their work and would use them again. They did what they promised.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate to fix my patio covering that is leaking. They finished the work a little before July 4th.

Category gutter repair, patios

06/13/2013

Linda D.

Their service was excellent. They cleaned up really well behind them. They listened to me. I didn't have to follow them around and make sure everything was everything, that sort of thing. The boss wasn't here, he sent two workers and then about 45 minutes into the job, he was on the site also. And so, he worked with them till it was over. And last night we had maybe six inches of rain that fell within two hours and I did have leakage in my basement but I don't believe that it came from the gutters, I think it came from because it was so much rain so fast. And so, I called them today and I told them about my problem that my basement was leaking and he said that he would be right out to take a look at it. But I'm almost certain that it's because of the rain. But I was very, very pleased with them. I also referred them to another client.

Description of Work
Guilford Seamless Eavestroughs installed gutters around my home.

06/10/2013

Kevin P.

GUILFORD SEAMLESS EAVESTROUGHS CALLED SEVERAL DAYS BEFORE TO TELL ME WHEN THEY WOULD BE OUT TO DO THE WORK, AND, AS PROMISED, THEY WERE AT OUR HOUSE WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE. I WAS OUT OF TOWN THAT DAY BUT MY WIFE STATED THAT THEY SHOWED UP IN THE AFTERNOON AND STARTED THE WORK AS OUTLINED IN THE CONTRACT. I EXAMINED THE WORK THEY DID AND AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS. I WILL DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN IF I HAVE FURTHER DAMAGE OR NEED WORK DONE TO MY EAVES. OUR ONLY COMPLAINT, NEXT TIME KNOCK ON THE DOOR TO ANOUNCE YOURSELVES, AS MY WIFE IS A CONCEALED WEAPONS HOLDER AND GOT A LITTLE NERVOUS THAT SOMEONE WAS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE UNTIL SHE LOOKED TO SEE WHAT THEY WERE DOING. OTHER THAN THAT, GREAT JOB!!

Description of Work
GUILFORD SEAMLESS EAVESTROUGHS FIXED MY EAVES ON THE SECOND STORY ROOF LINE, RE-HUNG A 25' SECTION OF EAVES, INSTALLED A LEAF GUTTER COVER ON 25' OF EAVES AND FIXED A LEAKY CORNER OF MY GUTTER IN THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE.

04/21/2013

Nancy C.

Emailed through Angie's list requesting a quote. Received no response as of 4/18/13. Even though it was a small job, and told them so would of at least expected them to respond with we don't want to go that far for a small job. Some response would be appropriate.

Description of Work
None

Category gutter repair

We are sorry for the miscommuncaition. We have checked thru our emails and have not been able to find the email you sent us. Our intentions are not to neglect potential customers. We are sorry and if there is anything we can do please feel free to contact our office at (517) 649-2344. Sincerely, Guilford Gutters

01/07/2013

Jill D.

Called Guilford's for an estimate after reading good reviews on Angie's list. The guy who did the estimate was pleasant, and suggested some things that would save us money. When the gutters were installed, they did a great job, and made sure that the area was cleaned up when they finished. PS: The gutter we thought was in need of repair? A tennis ball had fallen into the downspout. :-)

Description of Work
Installation of gutters and leaf protection. Inspection of an existing gutter to see if it needed repairs.

11/14/2012

Sally M.

Their quote was well below others we received. Had we not had a recommendation from a friend we may Not have trusted that they could provide good service for so much less. They were prompt with providing a quote and with completing the project. We were very pleased.

Description of Work
They installed new gutters and downspouts on the back of our house. There were four short sections between three dormers. They connected the downspouts to the underground drain lines that we installed. Great work done quickly. We were very happy with them from start to finish.

07/14/2012

Elaine & Robert S.

We were really happy with the way they came in and did the job really professional. They did what they said they were going to do and there were no issues. They were not the cheapest but I was very happy with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
They put 4 new windows in our house

Category replacement windows

08/22/2011

Greg F.

The experience with them was very good. Their salesman who came out to give the quote was punctual, friendly and did a good job compared to some of the other competitors. They used very good quality of materials and they were very professional. Everything looks great. The only problem I have with them is their responsiveness. It is kind of hard to get a hold of them and they don't have a central office. Their responsiveness was okay and sometimes I would have had to leave a couple of messages before I heard back from them and this could be because they were onsite doing the job somewhere. It took them a little longer but it was not horrible. I understand sometimes people get busy.

Description of Work
I used the service of Guilford Seamless Eavestroughs for gutter replacement in July.

Zack's Gutters/Ram Hauling

Family owned and operating since 2017, Zack's Gutters & Ram Hauling has more than 5 years experience in the tri-county area. We offer gutter cleaning, replacement, and new installation (both 5 and 6 inch) on any home, barn, trailer, apartment, and industrial building; offering 2nd story installation and down spouts of various sizes, as well. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan on Angi
    Jimmerson Roofing Co

Jimmerson Roofing is a third generation family-owned-and-operated business that is fully licensed and insured to perform superior roofing services for your home or business. We can add shingle or flat roofs to new construction or existing homes. Plus, all of our work is guaranteed and warranted, and our technicians only use the most popular roofing products from such companies as CertainTeed™, GAF™, Owens Corning™, and Tamko™. Improve the exterior of your home with siding and roofing services from our contractor in Dewitt, Michigan. Jimmerson Roofing handles everything from roofing and siding to windows and gutters for both residential and commercial properties. You can trust in our professional workmanship—our company was started more than 70 years ago and is dedicated to providing the Lansing area with quality service. Contact us at (517) 484-4350 to schedule an appointment to discuss your project. Family owned & operated.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

*Seamless Gutter- Commercial and Residentail *Gutter Protection- We offer several different solution depending on the need of gutter protection *Gutter and roof cleaning *Roofing- shingles and metal roofing *Siding *Windows