Mr. Mason LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2014

1009 Harrington

Mt. Clemens, MI 48043

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety....

masonry (31)chimney repair (19)chimney cap repair (7)decks & porches (6)concrete repair (5)chimney sweep (4)lawn & landscaping (3)Patios (2)hardscaping (2)outdoor kitchens (1)fireplace services (1)

03/09/2020

Brenda R.

Steven Prieslow and his workers at Mr. Mason were excellent! They were careful to protect my roof, did a great job matching the brick color, and even took pictures from the roof for my insurance company. Steven is friendly and professional. I liked his work so much I hired him a few months later to do my porch too. I was pleased to find someone so close to home!

Description of Work
Replaced chimney from roof up and replaced front porch

Category decks,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Review for Mr. Mason LLC - 1009 Harrington, Mt. Clemens, MI - 38701037

04/27/2019

Grant L.

Very Happy with work that was done, Steve was timely, very professional team. I would Hire again,

Description of Work
Tuck Point Around 40 Year Old House, Repair Chimneys.

Category masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/13/2019

09/09/2017

Olivia C.

Steve was very thorough during his inspection at the time of giving us an estimate. He pointed out area that both my husband and I missed. He answered all the question we had patiently. We are very pleased with his work, Steve matched the mortar exactly to the existing color. He cleaned up very well after the job that you couldn't tell someone was working in the area. Steve is truly a professional and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Tuck pointing done on front porch and the first floor brick area around the house.

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

07/24/2017

Frank D.

Outstanding. On time and extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Will use them again. Pricing was very favorable as well

Description of Work
Great work re doing our brink entryway.

Category masonry,patios

Work Completed On 07/10/2017

06/30/2017

Jeffrey D.

NOTE: This is a continuation of my previous review since I am unable to edit the other review to add photos. WAY beyond my expectations!! I was out of town on business and Steve came out and repaired the crack while I was gone. When I came by to inspect, I seriously had a hard time finding the area that he fixed and would have NEVER found it if I hadn't known exactly where it was at. He did an excellent job of matching color and texture of what was there (and had been there since 1967). I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the work!! I will ABSOLUTELY use Mr Mason for anything that I need and they provide!!!

Description of Work
Fixed a crack in the side of my house / tuck-point work

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

06/30/2017

Jeffrey D.

WAY beyond my expectations!! I was out of town on business and Steve came out and repaired the crack while I was gone> When I came by to inspect, I seriously had a hard time finding the area that he fixed and would have NEVER found it if I hadn't known exactly where it was at. He did an excellent job of matching color and texture of what was there (and had been there since 1967). I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the work!! I will be uploading before/after photos once I get a chance. I will ABSOLUTELY use Mr Mason for anything that I need and they provide!!!

Description of Work
Fixed a crack in the side of my house / tuck-point work

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

05/18/2017

Amy S.

called Mr. Mason twice in a two week period for an estimate on repairing my chimney and repairing my back porch and replacing the steps. After my initial review that I wrote, I was contacted and they apologized for not calling me. He also asked if I was still interested in getting an estimate which I agreed too. I was contacted that Sunday about coming over to look at the work and later that evening I received the estimate via email.

Description of Work
none

Category decks,masonry,chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/18/2017

05/15/2017

Jade R.

Steve was extremely easy to work with. After being quoted a $2k project from another masonry company, I emailed some pictures to Steve for his opinion. He gave me his honest assessment of what needed to be done first and what we could hold off on for now, saving me a significant amount of money. Additionally, he was responsive to texts, which made it easy to schedule the project. Showed up when he said he would and went to work. Completed project was quality and we are very satisfied. Thank you!

Description of Work
Replacement of chimney cap with a few bricks replaced on chimney

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

04/21/2017

David H.

The Mr. Mason team responded quickly to our request, was professional in their inspection/ quote and sent a well qualified crew. They used reclaimed brick from an unused planter in the front of our home, which worked out very well since the brick on our 1950's ranch is no longer made. They kept the job site clean over the 3 days they were here and worked very hard, often until just before dark, to get the job done. We would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Our chimney was badly cracked, causing a leak into our family room.

Category chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/21/2017

12/26/2016

Prabhakar D.

Good. It was done quickly. Overall satisfactory job

Description of Work
Crack in the porch

Work Completed On 12/26/2016

Owner Operated - Insured - Masonry Contractor - Masonry restoration, stone work, chimneys, tuckpointing, retaining walls, porches, brick repair, patios, power washing & sealing, and more!

Just ask!