Hammer Restoration Inc

Founded 1964 • With Angi since July 2011

Family-owned. Additional phone - (800) 601-9925....

New Image Painting LLC

New Image Painting LLC

For over 10 years, New Image Painting has been a noteworthy leader in the high-end painting field. You may know the name from previous parade of house homes. New Image Painting has been honored with a 5 star A rating with the BBB, and Angie's list. New Image Painting is fully licensed and insured, and has LEAD/EPA/HUD certified training.

Offers by New Image Painting LLC  on Angi

09/05/2017

Great! Nice job & good service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nail up all ceilings and prep ceilings for paint and do painting of all ceilings in house

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

12/21/2016

Very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My upstairs bathroom bathtub leaked and ruined the ceiling in my dining room and above my patio door. Hammer was quick to respond, very professional, and kind. I even hired them to do extra work for me in my kitchen and laundry room, and the upstairs bathroom after the plumbing was fixed and a new bathtub was put in. I could communicate by email, which was an added convenience. I will gladly call them again to do work for me!

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,doors

08/31/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water leak emergency in Mt. Pleasant, MI and were 1200 miles away in Colorado. Hammer responded immediately within 45 minutes to respond to our call. They stopped the leak, removed the damaged wood and set up drying equipment to minimize the damage all within 2 hours. I would highly recommend them for anyone with a water caused issue. Thanks Hammer

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Residential & commercial mold remediation, hardwood floors, storm damage, fire and smoke damage repair, smoke & odor removal, air duct cleaning & dry cleaning.