We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Extreme Exteriors LLC

Founded 2019 • With Angi since May 2019

75 N Main St Suite 403

Mount Clemens, MI 48043

We are in the People Business and have loved it for over 30 years! We have sat at tables from newly weds to retirees helping them make informed decisions about what is best for their home. We are a company that believes in transparency. We believe in always being authentic to who you are and that will transcend into everything you do and every customer we meet. We simplified the buying experience for our customers. We offer One & Done and Uniform Pricing. No other roofing company provides this in our market today. This streamlines the products for you, gives you multiple choices of roofing systems and multiple price points to choose at the budgeted price you need. Our reviews show that we are doing something right and we look forward to earning your business and creating another Extreme Exteriors customer....

12/25/2021

Sam or Donna C.

Extreme Exteriors did a fantastic job from start to finish. I reached out to this company to get a quote for the repair / replacement of my mother roof. Shortly after reaching out I received a call back from Jacob who is a real pleasure to work with. Jacob setup a convenient day and time for us to meet to take a look at the roof. Jacob being the professional he is took pictures of the shingles lifting, missing and moss growing in the valleys to share with me. After Jacob performed his roof inspection we sat down to discuss the process, materials and pricing for the job. Extreme Exteriors was able to come in approximately $300 less then comparable competitors. For insurance reasons I had a very aggressive schedule and required the roof installed ASAP - Jacob was able to coordinate with his crews along with pulling all the necessary permits needed to perform the job in the time frame I required it. This company does not mess around - the day after the shingles were delivered a crew showed up early at the house. Extreme Exteriors got the work completed in about 5 hours keeping the work area clean and they performed a Magnet sweep to pickup any stray nails. This company did a complete tear-off, installed GAF Snow Country Ridge Vent System, Front and Back Edge Vents, installed new drip edge and 6' of ice & water shield. They also install new flashing around the chimney. I would definitely use this company again for any of my future roofing needs and would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Installation of new roof

10/19/2021

Rachel B.

Met with Chad at my home, he was awesome and very professional! Chad was very detailed about all the steps it would take to replace my roof, I honestly felt at ease with him. I was not pressured in any way to go with their company, He assured me if there were any concerns they would quickly resolved those issues and they did. He was very patient, If I had any questions no matter how many he would answer them. I then met my project manager Brian he was awesome as well! If there were any questions or concerns he would answere them with no problem, if there was any problems he would have them resolved quickly. I loved the fact they are really sincere, after signing the contract some companies tend to ignore you and your concerns not Extreme Exteriors they were very professional and stuck to their word. Thank you guys for that! Extreme Exteriors sent their best team to install the roof [ who were awesome!] for my home and garage and my beautiful roof was done in a day. They cleaned up and anything that was not right they corrected. Yes I highly recommend them! I just referred them to several friends and family. Rachel

Description of Work
Roofing

08/13/2021

Cheyn W.

Here is the timeline of events: 1/30/2021 Quoted work for installing gutters along with repairing the hole in my garage roof left by previous owner. Stated he could do the roof repair 2/1/2021. 2/3/2021 I realize I need to remove a tree that is interfering with gutter installation. I delay the gutter work until I can have it removed. I am told he will get the roof repair done right away. During February we get snow making it harder to do the roof repair, however there was a window for the repairs to be completed beforehand which was not utilized. 3/1/2021 Asks when I would like the roof repair done, to which I replay whenever. 3/14/2021 Gutters are installed, and seem to be fine, although I have not seen them handle rain yet. 3/22/2021 Asks when he would like the roof repair done, by this time I have already asked someone else to do since it's been two months with a hole in my garage roof. 7/7/2021 I notice in very heavy rain fall the gutters are being bent down (fascia boards are 45 degree), this is because the bottom of the gutters aren't being supported properly. Tried to contact subcontractor that was hired by extreme exteriors, and was ignored. 7/19/2021 Contact extreme exteriors, and am told that he will stop by 7/26/2021 Gutters have not been looked at, I ask when he can come by, no response. 7/27/2021 Bump the text message, no response 7/28/2021 Tell him if he isn't going to address the issue to let me know, no response. 7/29/2021 Says he will send his project manager 8/13/2021 Day of this review, still has not looked at the issue. Extreme exteriors has profited from this job by sub contracting it out, and now has refused (through actions, not words) to stand behind the work. It's unreasonable for gutters to pour water over the middle section less than a year after installation.

Description of Work
Install gutters on home

01/05/2021

Matt T.

Great company. Great working with Jacob. They were fast, timely and did and excellent job. 10/10 recommend

Description of Work
Brand New Roof Install

10/26/2020

debbie K.

Awesome. They look great and everyone was professional.

Description of Work
Gutters

Category gutter repair,doors

10/26/2020

Anne Y.

Excellent! Incredible work, trustworthy and great to work with. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/28/2020

norman M.

THE DAY OF WORK,CAME OVER REPAIR ROOF HOLES AND PUT IN A BATH ROOM VENT ON ROOF WOULD HIRE THEM AGAIN,A+

Description of Work
repair holes in roof

08/27/2020

Russ M.

My wife Ann & I wanted to personally thank Mike from Extreme Exteriors for how effortless they made the whole experience of getting our roof replaced in Macomb Twp, MI. I got several bids from different roofing contractors. Some of them started out with an extremely high price and when I was not satisfied they kept reducing there price which is suspect at that point. Mike from Extreme Exterior came to our home and with zero pressure explained our options, made suggestions when we ask him and answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed or pressured. In fact, it took my wife and I about 20 minutes into our conversation to determine we wanted to hire extreme exteriors, but I told mike I needed a day to think about it, as I always do. I was so pleased that he didn’t do what a lot of contractors do at that point which is too pressure us into signing the contract. We felt the price for the roof was really fair so we contacted mike and signed the contract the following day. The roof looks beautiful, the team cleaned up all of the debris from the old roof. Mike from extreme did everything he promised and them some. If you want a no pressure, competitive price, and great experience please give them a call. You won’t regret it. Take care, Russ

Description of Work
Replace Roof

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your kind words. Our business is built on everything you shared, so thank you for explaining that from a consumers perspective. Your home does look magnificent now! You might want to rethink that plan! haha. If there is anything else we can do or be of service, please don't hesitate to call.

07/17/2020

Jim C.

it took these guys less than 4 hours to rip off 2 layers, replace a bunch of plywood and cut in a ridge vent along with adding some other vents across the back and slap on the new shingles. Extreme Exteriors did an amazing job!!!! Give Jacob a call if you have any roofing, gutter, siding or window needs!

Description of Work
roof

06/22/2020

Beverly B.

My new roof was installed in one day and looks great! Mike was very helpful. I would most definitely hire Extreme Exteriors again. Should you need a new roof be sure to contact Mike Harvey!

Description of Work
Installation of New Roof

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure meeting you and bringing your home back to life with a gorgeous GAF Roof. If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to call!

04/26/2020

Steve S.

Fast install and did a great job. Made sure everything was done right and was very friendly. Would hire again as needed for windows, siding, etc.

Description of Work
skylight

Category skylights

04/23/2020

Tim W.

Extreme Exteriors did an excellent job. Not only did they install an extensive system of quality gutterguards on my large home, they did it in a professional and complete manner. While they were on the roof they noticed several small issues and fixed them. We are extremely happy and satisfied with the quality of the product installed and the craftmanship of the application. We are very happy with the result and the obvious improvement to the equity of our home. They were personable and professional in their manner. Money well spent on such a fine upgrade, excellent work, and they finished the job in a timely manner. Very happy that trees will no longer grow in our 6" continuous aluminum gutters. :-)

Description of Work
gutterguards

04/21/2020

Fonda M.

Was very polite and professional. Replaced the skylight during a sudden snow down pour. Been two weeks and no problems to report.

Description of Work
Skylight replaced

Category skylights

03/31/2020

Angela C.

Mike from Extreme Exteriors was incredible to work with. He’s responsive, friendly, personable, and set realistic expectations. When we had a small issue with the roof pop up, he quickly took action and corrected it. He stands by his work and does a great job working with the customer to find custom solutions.

Description of Work
New roof installation

Category gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. We understand that you both have had a lot going on with your home, with all the renovations, contractor groups, etc.. and a move from Chicago to Michigan. The scope of work performed was a 40 square roof, approx 400 Linear ft of new gutters and 2 squares of rolled roof. We were very aggressive with our pricing to provide you with incredible value and quality of workmanship. The timing of the job was at the end of October, which we just had 8" of snow. The weather was starting to become colder. Your roof was installed, professionally, without covering up any vent holes - this is something we would never do nor does it make sense to do so as it is very easy to add a roof vent; the Roofing System is GAF and being that we are Certified, your roof is warranted for 50 years. The Gutters were installed and look amazing. Your choice of color - black, really makes the home look fantastic! As for the 2 squares of rolled roof, it was much colder which has affected the adhesiveness of the material. The material contracted which created it to "fish mouth". We have said to you that when the weather warms up, we will handle this at NO COST to you whatsoever. Additionally, when we priced your Rolled Roof, we did not agree to make any structural changes to this section - only apply a new rubber roof. We guarantee our workmanship. We would like nothing more to make sure you are happy with the work we performed. Please reach out to us so that we can schedule a time to take care of the rolled roof. Thank you

02/26/2020

Kurt S.

Jacob ordered the cover and installed it in a timely manner. Very nice and professional to deal with. Very happy with the cover and service.

Description of Work
Egress Windows

Category egress windows

Thank you for allowing us to serve you! Please reach out if you need anything. Be safe!

02/22/2020

Yi L.

The whole project went pretty well and smoothly. The schedule fit the projection. The material and craftsmanship are also great. Overall quality is worthy it. The only downside the job site wasn’t cleaned up very well. Will do more business in the future.

Description of Work
egress window

Category egress windows

01/16/2020

eric C.

Jacob and Mike were excellent to work with! Initially there was some confusion about the scope of the what was to be done (old house) but we were willing to work out a good compromise. The roof looks excellent, the crew did it in record time, and I would certainly recommend Extreme Exteriors to anyone in the future!!

Description of Work
New Roof- complete tear-off

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! You have a beautiful home and one day, it will be completely restored.

11/27/2019

Al B.

The crew worked past daylight to finish the job. The owners stopped by that day and personally stopped another day to follow up and did some additional clean up. I highly recommend Extreme Exteriors.

Description of Work
Complete tear off an new installation.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allowing us to take care of your roof. We like to always come by to assure our crews clean up. With your job, the crew worked well into the night which I knew there would be some nails. Happy to come by and conduct a final sweep of your home. House looks AMAZING! Thank you again!

11/04/2019

MJ B.

Extremely well! No pun intended. Jacob and Mike we so easy to work with. Their presentation was highly informative and very professional. The roofing crew was fast and efficient and cleaned up nicely when the work was completed. I would hire them again in a minute. Do not hesitate to entrust Extreme Exteriors to manage your project!

Description of Work
Roof

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for awarding us your home. It was the largest job we have done yet - 120 squares! We were also so please that our team could get you installed in 1.5 days! Your roof looks amazing and really does make your home POP! You were a joy to meet and you have such an amazing personality, we hope to work for you again in the future!

11/01/2019

Beth K.

Wonderful professional job, worked until the job was finished and picked up any trash and even worked later to install the longer downspouts i wanted

Description of Work
gutters

Dale D.

Quality work great price and everything was done the way I wanted!

Description of Work
siding

Category siding

Gary F.

I had 2 wells that collapsed over time. Jacob and his crew did a great job of removing the existing wells and replacing with brand new wells. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced egress window wells

Category egress windows,roofing

Asma A.

He finished it up in three days. The cost and no inconvenience was an excellent feeling and he listens to you. Gives you options and he caters to your every need.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

10/08/2019

Jeff C.

Jacob and his crew Were amazing. Jacob was able to come at me with the best price beating out the competition with great quality as I expected. Jacob was great at keeping me in the loop with everything that was going on. The timing of him and his crew was amazing. Jacob gave me dates and times and they met those times as expected. His crew came in and completed my house in one day. Jacob and his crew were very professional and they left my house without leaving any mess.. I will be recommending Extreme Exteriors to all of my friends and family. We could not be happier and are extremely pleased with using Jacob and his crew!

Description of Work
Complete New Roof

08/23/2019

Mike M.

Jacob kept me up to date on scheduling and completed the project quickly. After receiving a quote from a different contractor and waiting 4 weeks for them to complete the job, they never sowed up. Then found Extreme Exteriors who completed the job within a week and at a better price!

Description of Work
New roof installed

Building Performance Solutions

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Detroit Insulation. Building Performance Solutions is a home and building performance and weatherization retrofit company. We specialize in diagnosing and fixing the root causes of reoccurring symptoms within homes and buildings. Using diagnostic equipment like infrared and blower door testing, we find the true source of the problem. Once we identify the real source, we then develop a solution and keep the problem from returning.

AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION

Our specialty is quality, professional air duct cleaning, and insulation services with the very best equipment in the industry. We use state of the art vacuum trucks specifically made for duct cleaning. These trucks pull an amazing 17,000 cubic feet of air per minute, removing dust, allergens, debris and pet dander from your duct system. We're committed to doing right by our customers. See for yourself and call us today at (248) 349-8877 or visit us online at www.amistee.com!

Offers by AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION on Angi
    BCM Roofing

Here at BCM Roofing, we strive to provide quality work and exceptional customer service. BCM has no pushy sales people, no leaky trucks, and won't leave a mess behind after the job is done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and it shows. We want to give you the best price possible and offer up only quality craftsmanship on every job. We handle everything from mold problems to structural repair. We can fix any leak, and provide a preventative maintenance program. If you need other work, we can help, or refer you to a professional. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on your next roofing service! Ask about the BCM referral program offering Home Depot gift cards or check it out on the website today!

Offers by BCM Roofing on Angi

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Michigan
    Michigan: Contractors
    05/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

We at Extreme Exteriors offer a full line of Roofing, Windows, Siding, Gutters, Gutter Guards and Blown in Insulation products. We will absolutely give you the best deal because we don't have the overhead like the big box companies have(Advertising, high company salaries etc). We specialize in both commercial and residential work.