Durocher TV & Appliance Inc

Founded 1961 • With Angi since March 2010

Durocher's has been servicing our customers for 60 years. We have 5 manufacturer trained, certified Techs that service Monroe, Toledo, and Downriver areas. In our showroom in Downtown Monroe, you will find a knowledgeable sales staff that's willing to help you with your Appliance, TV or La-z-Boy purchace. Additional DBA - Durochers. Additional email - info@durochersonline.com....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

01/04/2019

did not use

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
did not use

10/08/2018

Never replied to my phone call requesting a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install kitchen exhaust fan

05/16/2018

Service person arrived right on the dot--and had called prior to arrival to let me know he would be at my house soon. I appreciate that.He diagnosed the problem quickly and made the repair almost as fast. He was in and out in half an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher wasn't working.

10/02/2017

Service man called when he was within 15 min. of my home, arrived promptly, spent quite a bit of time on my dishwasher cleaning and clearing debris. Was knowledgeable and communicated well the procedures he performed. Respectful. I was very pleased with the service I received, and fell it was a great value. And I would definitely use Durocher's again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The $99 package I purchased included cleaning of my refrigerator coils, garbage disposal and dishwasher and check of all appliances.

08/24/2017

They were on time, were quick and efficient in their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuneup of Refrigerator, dishwasher and garbage disposal

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliances repair and sale including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, ice makers, microwaves, ranges, ovens, cook tops, trash compactors & garbage disposals.