Tranquility Home Inspections & Services

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Located In

Millington, MI 48746

We provide exact prices for home improvements including, but not limited to; roofing, siding, windows, insulation, decking, interior painting and bathroom remodels. We are also licensed home inspectors and can inspect whole homes and roofs for sellers and buyers. Give us a call to schedule your appointment!!...

Resposiveness

interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)gutter repair (1)

03/09/2021

Overall it was fine. When I had a problem with the first crew, they were able to comeback right away to fix it. They were very prompt. They knew how to follow direction. Everything looked fabulous now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up gutters and downspout for me.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2021

03/05/2021

From the get go Tranquility was amazing! I have to give them a 10/10 for customer service they helped me understand all the ins and outs of everything that was going on! I got my kitchen as well as my bathroom remodeled through them and I am beyond happy everything looks phenomenal! Will be using them for all my future projects for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

03/03/2021

The crew was professional, respectful, and friendly. They answered all our questions before the job, during the process, and after completion. They accommodated our choice of paint brand, quality, and finish. The stairwell, cathedral ceilings and walls looked new and refreshed. Glad we went with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2021

Roofing, gutters, decking, insulation, windows, interior painting, doors, power washing, bathroom remodels, flooring, epoxy flooring, home inspections, and ventilation.

Electrical, well drilling, asbestos removal, and septic cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available