Apex Roofing

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2023

12621 Golden Oaks Dr

Milford, MI 48380

Established in 1980, Apex is a family owned business.I have had over 13 family members working with me over the years.Each job is intensely supervised by myself and 2 well trained foreman.Also complimenting the crew are my 2 sons and several other well supervised team members.There are some distinct advantages to hiring Apex Roofing, Inc. for your roofing needs.We have just 1 well supervised crew and do not hire sub-contractors for our roofing work.That means your roof is installed with great attention to detail with no pressure to cut corners,as are many sub-contracted jobs.Many people believe that a crew that performs the same work on a daily basis does a higher quality and more accurate job than a crew that takes on many different projects, yet masters none of them. Apex Roofing, Inc. has specialized in residential roofs since the early 1980’s. Over 35years of honing our installation procedures, so that our customers can have confidence that an Apex installed roof will help protect one of their largest investments. Pat Davidson...

roofing (105)gutter repair (15)woodworking (7)roof snow removal (2)chimney repair (2)gutter cleaning (1)

02/16/2021

Services went well, waiting for the snow to melt that fell shortly after they finished. It looked good .

Description of Work
Roof repair and replacement, skylight and sun tunnel, gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

12/08/2020

The company is a family owned Roofing Co. All workers are experienced family members only, NO sub contractors. Thier work is impeccable! I can't say enough how much they pay attention to detail and they do NOT cut any corners to speed up the job, they just do it right. All are experts in the field, 30 years plus. They clean up after like you didn't know they were there. Its NOT often you find a co...

Description of Work
New roof, complete break down with sub-boards as well.

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

12/07/2020

I needed some minor roof repairs done before winter. It’s extremely hard to find a roofer who will do small repairs especially in the late fall. Apex responded the next day with a quote based on my description. He was able to fit me in right before it snowed on a Sunday. The young man that came out was polite and efficient. I was very pleased with the whole process.

Description of Work
Roof repairs

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/18/2020

Superb company. No hard sell. Great service and communication. Excellent crew led by Pat, the owner and his close team of pros. Professional, efficient, clean. I'd recommend them highly to anyone looking for roof replacement, repair, shingles - I had gutters replaced as well. I looked around and glad that the recommendations given by others were 100% correct.

Description of Work
Roof repair and shingle replacement

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

10/04/2020

The team with Apex responded to our needs punctually, earnestly and with thorough quality. Our 30 year shingles are on year 22 and Pat confidently spoke of their ability to complete the necessary repairs to extend the life our roof. We are so grateful for his honesty, professional opinion, and customer commitment, when other companies were only willing to replace it. All of this with fair and reas...

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

10/04/2020

Wonderful! Family run business that has been around a long time. Personal touch and very professional. Beautiful result!

Description of Work
Installed new roof

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

07/12/2019

Dealing with the owner was easy. The workers were friendly and professional. The quality of work was excellent. Everything was cleaned up when they were done. As someone who always did his own home repairs, I am totally satisfied with the work and would recommend Apex to anyone. I would definitely use them again. Thanks for a great job.

Description of Work
Replace skylights and re-roof. Add gutters.

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

05/16/2019

We just had a new roof installed by Apex Roofing. It was a complete tear off with new sheeting on our 50 year old house. All aspects of the installation were great: competitively priced, good communication, professional and polite crew. They went above and beyond! We couldn’t be happier with the new roof.

Description of Work
Roof installation

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

05/05/2019

Apex did a roof repair for us back in Oct, 2018. I didn't leave a review until 7 months later just to make sure the job was solid, and it indeed was. Patt was able to estimate and start the work within just a week after initial contact. Work was mainly done by Larry with support from the crew. Larry identified additional issue after removing the shingles. He showed me his discovery and clearly exp...

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

05/01/2019

Apex Roofing replaced part of our roof four years ago to correct an issue we were having. He did such a good job then that we called them back to replace the rest of our roof this spring. Pat gave us a detailed quote. He kept us updated as to when work would start. The crew was great! They were very professional and completed the job as promised. They did an excellent job of cleaning up after the ...

Description of Work
Roof replaced

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

New Roofs, Roof Repair, Skylight Installation, Sun Tunnel Installation, Roof Inspections, Minor Carpentry, Seamless Gutters & Downspouts, Gutter Guards, Gutter Cleaning, Roof Ventilation, Residential & New Construction Shingle Installation, Attic Insulation, Chimney Repairs, Roof Top Snow Removal, Roof Leak Resolution, Chimney Flashing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check