Whitney Electric & Plumbing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2015

3.9

Whitney Electric and Plumbing is a local, family owned business employing 12 full time service technicians for over 25 years. We offer 10% off residential service for seniors, Veterans, and active duty Men and Women....

Tri County Water

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi

03/23/2016

Scheduled the appointment on Friday 18 March, was told electrician would be out at 10AM on Monday 21 March. My wife and I sat around for 45 minutes for a no-show, we did not receive a call until 1130 that morning, with in my opinion, a not acceptable excuse. I ended up doing the work myself, but very unhappy we were stood up like that. They will not get another chance at our business going forward...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

11/13/2014

We scheduled the appointment for 11:00 am on Wednesday.  After taking 2 hours off work to wait at the house they were a no-show. Later that afternoon they called to ask if I still wanted to meet them.  They were able work late and get the job done, but the inconvenience was significant. He was apologetic, and tried hard to make it right. Overall I was not impressed and would not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace light bulbs in high hanging chadalier, replace GFI outlet in master bathroom.

03/04/2012

Tim came out at a convenient time for us to give a quote. He returned to do the job later in the evening and completed the work. We were (and still are) very satisfied with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim Whitney ran a 220V outlet/electric line for our dryer and installed an accessory breaker panel.

CATEGORY electrician

Residences and commercial electrical, plumbing, new construction, upgrades, trouble shooting, fixture, power restoration, emergency generator, gas line, leaks, clogged drains & drain clearing