DW2 Drywall LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2013

Established in 1999. A full service drywall company. We provide our services to the entire central area of the state and all of northwestern Michigan. Fully licensed and insured. Free estimates...

New Image Painting LLC

For over 10 years, New Image Painting has been a noteworthy leader in the high-end painting field. You may know the name from previous parade of house homes. New Image Painting has been honored with a 5 star A rating with the BBB, and Angie's list. New Image Painting is fully licensed and insured, and has LEAD/EPA/HUD certified training.

Offers by New Image Painting LLC  on Angi
Distinctive Stucco

Distinctive Stucco is a licensed and certified stucco contractor serving the Great Lakes Region. We're based in Southeast Michigan and have many years of experience with stucco installation and stucco repair. We have experience in traditional stucco and EIFS systems. We work on large commercial projects as well as small residential jobs.

08/09/2017

Went well and the only thing is he work so fast he got done before I was done with the renovations in my loft which I will have him back

Description of Work
Dale and his team did a great job in drywall 2 floors of my cottage as I was trying to update in the past year. His team was there on time and completed the work and it looks fantastic. Dale is very good business guy and did everything and more that I was hoping for when I hired him...

Category drywall,interior painters

08/18/2016

Description of Work
They did an amazing job drywalling my home & in the time promised. Very easy to work with!!! Highly recommend.

11/25/2015

Description of Work
I found Dale Whaley at Dzw Drywall to be honest and efficient. I contracted him to provide extensive restorative for my parents house. I live six hours away. Dale started and finished the job to perfection with oversight and advice done over the telephone. I was only present at the completion of the job. Nothing needed changing or redone. If I ever need more work done I will not hesitate to call Dale.

10/28/2014

The cottage was crooked, and it now appears square. He is like an artist and has done an incredible job with the drywall in our cottage. They are efficient, and the price is fair. He also primed and painted the ceilings. He always kept me updated throughout the process. He is probably one of the most organized companies I have ever worked with.

Description of Work
They redid all of the drywall in our cottage.

Category drywall,interior painters

09/24/2014

Description of Work
Promised to provide cost quote over the weekend and never responded even though it is now past the 2nd weekend.

Drywall, finishing, texturing, painting & demolition. Free Estimates