Beyer Appliance Repair

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He called and told me the cost of repair was more than the cost of the appliance, so, he offered to just keep the microwave for parts. I appreciate the honesty.

05/01/2014

And we have never been overcharged.  We will always recommend him to our friends.  It ended up to be under warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Beyer has been our repairman for all our appliances for many years.  He has always been on time and fixed everything the first time.

01/06/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Beyer to fix my dryer. He came and looked at it and told me it would be $130 including labor and had to order the part. When he came to install it he charged my husband (I was sleeping because I work nights) $180 for what he said he was going to charge me $130 for. I will never use them again. Beware if you do to get a quote in writing!!! Rip offf!!!

01/06/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beyer Applaince repair came to my house to fix my dryer. He told me it would be $130 including labor. when he came to my house to fix it with my husband home and i was sleeping he charged my husband $180 for doing the exact same thing he quoted me $130 for. I will never be using Beyer Appliance Repair again and if i do my quote will be in writing! Rip off artist.

10/08/2008

He is easy to work with. He calls back very quickly, I have never needed to call twice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used him over the years to repair my washer, dryer, and refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service,Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair,Refrigerators & Freezers-Repair & Service,Dishwasher Repair & Service