Blue Water Mobile Wash

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2013

Blue Water Mobile Wash will come to your house or place of business to give a free estimate. Payment is expected when services are completed. We offer staining on desks, fences and log homes. We also power wash houses, businesses, and decks....

Aegis

Protecting your interests. ARC works closely with home owners, investors, and property managers, offering contracts for a wide range of residential construction projects. Local talent, competitive pricing, timely results.

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan on Angi
Best Roofing and Construction

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/15/2016

James S.

Mr Burns promptly came out and gave a quote that was much cheaper than everyone else. He did an excellent job painting my trim, and staining my deck. He was very professional. He even checked back a couple of weeks later to make sure we were still happy with the job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Paint my trim, power wash, and stain my deck.

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

06/04/2015

Christine K.

Description of Work
Powerwashed our entire house and deck. It looks like brand new again. They did a great job, showed up when they said they would and did what they said they would. Extremely pleased with the price and results!!

Category pressure washing

04/30/2015

Tara R.

Category decks,pressure washing

05/15/2014

candace A.

Mr Burns showed up very professionally dressed when he arrived to give me my estimate. I had couple more questions a few days later and responded very quickly and I was impressed with that because the two other bids didn't even get back to me. I was thrilled with the deck washing (looked like a brand new deck), and the power washing of my house was amazing after I saw the final results. Me and my husband had wanted to do this for the last two years but we were being cheap. After I did this I would of paid Mr Burns more then what he charged by the end results. When he left he cleaned up after him self and left absolutely no mess. Just so impressed with the professionalism. Sincerely, very happy customer. .

Description of Work
He power washed my house and deck. He also stained my deck around the pool.s

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

06/27/2013

Mike K.

I know their price was better than anybody else that I had talked to. The guy was out there the next day after I called him, he was out there fast.

Description of Work
I used Blue Water Mobile Wash for power washing.

Category pressure washing

Blue Water Mobile Wash

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2013

3595 Leonard

Marne, MI 49435

Soft Touch House Washing and Gutter Cleaning.

N/A.