Delta Plumbing Co

Founded 1975 • With Angi since December 2011

Locally owned. Additional emails - jim@deltaplumbingco.com, shelly@deltaplumbingco.com....

B & D Roofing & Construction

Family owned & operated. No subs. No travel charges. No service charges.

All Type Landscape Co

Over 41 years of operation in Outstanding Landscape design, Paver's, Hardscaping, Retaining walls and Drainage Systems, installations. All Type Landscape was founded in 1979, 41 years ago with one goal in mind - to provide full range superior landscaping services, including landscaping, hardscaping and drainage solutions, all at affordable rates. Our company has grown over the years from a few person operation into a full staff of professionals able to meet your every landscaping needs. We are dedicated to building long term relationships with our clients by providing the highest standard of quality on each and every project we do. Our reputation for customer satisfaction in the S/E Michigan area is what has made All Type Landscape an award winning customer service company.

Roof Advance

Roof Advance is a locally owned and operated business located in Ypsilanti MI, serving Ann Arbor and Greater Detroit area. We understand that your home is extremely important to you, so we take the utmost care in our work. We are fully licensed and insured, so you know you’re getting qualified professionals any time you hire Roof Advance. Please contact us with ANY questions you may have – we’d also love to give you a free estimate! We have several very satisfied customers, and would like to add you to that group. Roof Advance will always deliver on its promise to ensure the best quality materials and workmanship. We take pride in the roofing services we provide to our customers. We are aware that people want to balance cost with quality, which is why we offer very competitive rates. Roof Advance employs the “more for less” marketing strategy in the sense that we strive to offer the best materials and labor at a fraction of our competitor’s cost. Roof Advance believes that by delighting our customers with superior service, we can expand our brand as an established leader in the Washtenaw County area. DBA- Pro Guard Roofing & Smolyanov Construction

12/18/2014

Description of Work
replased a 75 gallon hot water heater

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/31/2013

They are great and are very trustworthy, knowledgeable and good at what they do. They work on my commercial building, not my home. I use them 3 or 4 times per year; they are coming out next week to do some repairs for me. They do general plumbing repairs including toilets and sinks but they also have done some construction work for me as well as high end maintenance repair -- anything from bathrooms to new water lines to chiller lines to boiler lines. They also have done drain cleaning and have the technology where they can snake a pipe for a couple of hundred yards with TV's on them so they can identify clogs. If I put in an email request to them it usually takes them a couple of days to get back to me. If I call their offices direct I usually get a faster response. They always prioritize their work and take emergencies first. Since I am a good customer they usually get back to me within a day. I am very satisfied with them; they are exceptional people. Their pricing is on the low side of being competitive with other people I have had in here. They are courteous and work after hours; you could not ask for a better group. Their responsiveness could be a little slow, depending on what they have going.

Description of Work
I use Delta Plumbing for plumbing issues at my commercial building.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/28/2011

They do residential and commercial work. Their prices are wonderful and they are just little under the advertised prices. They are master plumbers so they know how to deal with the consumer. I've used them in the past. They are perfect. They got all the job knowledgeable and equipments they need. They really do a good job. They are the best you can get. I've worked with a lot of plumber's over the years and they are really above the board. They clean up after themselves and they are always here on time. They don't leave until the job is done.

Description of Work
Delta Plumbing Co came out today to install a sewage water line through the building.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Residential, commercial and industrial plumbing, faucet repair, replacement & install, tankless water heater, disposal, water and gas piping, pipe insulation, roof sumps, storm drainage, sewer cleaning, remodeling kitchen and bath, sump pump & leak detection.