Art Van Clean Team

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2017

Our carpet, fabric, and floor cleaning business is built on our more than 20 years of experience, along with our reputation, and customer satisfaction as our priority. Our goal is to make a loyal fan out of every client, and we think the best way to do that is to hold ourselves to the highest standards in the floor and upholstery cleaning industry. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, The Art Van Signature Card, Checks, and Cash for all our services....

Deep Grout Cleaning

Clean, Hygienic, Presentable, Relief. A deep grout cleaning will completely change the way you view your floors by taking out all of the dirt, grease, grime, and allergens. Not only will this create a clean environment and home, but it will also restore the color your tile and grout had when it was first put in. Restore and Love your home with a company who cares about YOU first. Deep Grout Cleaning, LLC Clean, Hygienic, Presentable, Relief.

09/29/2017

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

09/10/2016

The Art Van Clean Team was AWESOME! I have an older dog that I love dearly but he keeps crapping on my white carpet! I called the team in a panic and they assured me they could help, They came out to clean and it looks great thanks to the Ultimate Pet Spotter they used. I cant say enough about the Art Van Clean Team :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

04/27/2016

Quality, value and service are the standards that hold true for this company. They have been taken care of our home for years! Trust the Art Van Clean Team to provide the most thorough cleaning ever!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my carpet and furniture

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

If you can walk on it or sit on it, Art Van CleanTeam can clean, restore, preserve, and protect it. We offer carpet cleaning, cleaning of hard surfaces, ceramic tile & grout, upholstery, leather cleaning, mattress cleaning, area rug cleaning,stain protection, deodorizing, wood floor restoraion, diamond polishing, stainless steel protective coating, and water damage & restoration. We offer anti-allergenic products, green (organic) products and low moisture/quick-drying cleaning systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing