Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc.

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2007

30870 John R Rd

Madison Heights, MI 48071

Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. has been providing the southeast Michigan area with professional locksmith services by utilizing state of the art equipment and products since 1975. Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. was established in 1975 by Jimmy L. Mowry, Certified Master Locksmith, and its current president. Aaron's Lock & Key has served the security needs of Metropolitan Detroit for over 35 years. We sell, install, and service locks and security devices from all of the major manufacturers and are eager to help you keep your premises and possessions safe from fire and theft. Visit our retail store or call for mobile service and one of our master locksmiths will come to your location. We offer automotive, residential and commercial locksmith services. No job is too small or too big, so call us whether you have lost your car keys, locked yourself out of your house when you took your dog for a walk, or if you need a complete physical security installation for your store, warehouse or manufacturing facility. High quality locks and other physical security devices are cheap insurance. We are prepared to help you in emergencies, but we also welcome the opportunity to help you plan the best ways to keep your car, home and business secure. We offer a complete line of safes, locking fireproof filing cabinets, and locking gun cabinets. We install and service residential door and window locks, commercial steel doors and frames, local door alarms, and automatic door closers. If your business needs mechanical, electronic or keyless access control systems, delayed egress systems or lockouts, call us for expert recommendations, installation and service. Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc., your local locksmith proudly serving Birmingham, Clawson, Ferndale, Hazel Park, Madison Heights, Royal Oak, Southfield, Sterling Heights, Troy, Warren, Detroit and surrounding areas since 1975. We offer Locksmith, Detroit Locksmith, Lock Smith, Locks & Locksmiths, Safes and Vaults, Key Duplication Service, Key Fob, Safes & Vaults-Dealers, Safes, Access Control, Gun Safes, Key Repair, Deadbolts, Home Safes, Car Remotes, Transponder Keys, Desk Locks, Business Safes, Auto Replacement Keys, Safe & Vault Shop, Safe and Vault Shop...

08/07/2018

donald C.

Excellent all around. Instructions exactly as told. Got what wanted but found fault in original car key fob AND most importantly showed how to still get car running with failed key fob. An engineering fault not shown out in vital importance - otherwise considered car useless as could be stranded anywhere with NO help. Showed failsafe feature freely to still use car. Just excellent work.

Description of Work
To have a faulty keyfob for keyless car entry keep failing. Check out & also new key fob.

05/02/2017

Laurelle S.

Excellent! I would definitely hire them again. Punctual, knowledgeable and friendly.

Description of Work
Locks changed on two doors.

11/08/2016

Gary R.

Great - he was punctual and went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Changed locks on the doors of our new home.

05/18/2015

Paul M.

Service repair person fixed a very old and poorly maintained lock/doorknob for my front door. He was very knowledgeable and efficient!

Description of Work
Repaired broken lock/replaced missing screw in locking mechanism

12/18/2014

GARTH G.

It had a smart chip, and the dealer wanted $150 for it, and Home Depot wanted $100, and he charged me $30. While I was there, I saw that he was a member of Angie's List, and I asked him if I should review him online, and he said that he doesn't like asking people to do it. He wasn't phishing for reviews. He wouldn't let me leave until I was completely happy with what he had done. He explained everything that he was doing.

Description of Work
We used Aaron's Lock & Key. I needed a key made for my Pontiac.

07/03/2014

Doron B V.

It was fine. Honestly, they didn't make a particular impression. I just used them, it worked out fine and nothing sticks out per say.

Description of Work
They just changed some locks.

04/13/2014

Nancy P.

They provided very helpful advice for what I needed within my budget.

Description of Work
I bought a home safe.

Category locksmith,screen repair

03/28/2014

Shelly K.

They did a great job. So great that I had them do the same thing where I work.

Description of Work
Needed two locks and two dead bolts re-keyed.

02/19/2014

mark C.

It was great and quick. He did a good job.

Description of Work
They changed out 3 locks.

01/30/2014

Rhonda S.

The Chas was very knowable and took his time to help me out. I really appreciated the discount on the bill. Will tell my friends and family about their service.The last day of the year you can only image what a way to start 2014. Thanks for asking.

Description of Work
Locked myself out of my bedroom and really needed to be on time for my appt.

Turbo Key Locksmith

Turbo Key locksmith is a locksmith company that offers locksmith services in the southeast part of Michigan(Southfield, Ann Arbor). We offer the best service with skilled technicians who can help you resolve any lock or key issue promptly with the most modern equipment and skills. Our locksmith services include: boats key replacement and Mercedes-Benz lockout. Call us today for a free quote !

HandyPro Handyman Service Inc

HandyPro provides a one-year labor guarantee for most jobs completed at your home unless noted in writing in advance. The labor for each project is guaranteed to be done correctly or we will fix it free. We also guarantee that we will show up or, if necessary call you within your one hour of your scheduled appointment time or you'll get $30.00 off your project. We can take care of maintenance and repairs inside or outside of your home or business. So no matter what needs to be done, insert location name here is there for you. We not only provide superior work, but excellent customer service comes standard with every project. We pride ourselves in keeping our promises and ensuring every client experience is remarkable. With over 17 years of experience we have both the skills and expertise you need for those remodeling and repair projects at your business or around the house.

M.B Handyman Service

We are a locally owned and operated company, with over 22 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services, that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in handyman, drywall repair, and a variety of related service, and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc.

How is Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. overall rated?

Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. open?

Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. provide

Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc.?

No, Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. offer?

Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. offers the following services: Lock Repairs & Installation. Cabinet, Cam & Desk Locks. Deadbolt, Knob & Lever Locks. File Cabinet & Showcase Locks. Mortise & Rim Exit Hardware. Window Locks. Master Key Systems. Re-Keying. Safes. Door Release Systems. Delayed Egress Systems. Key Control Systems. Lockouts, Access Control Systems. Automotive Keys & Remotes.