Clor Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2017

Licensed and Insured Builder. 23 years of experience from building entire homes to remodeling projects. Due to our extremely busy schedule, and to trying and weed through callers we have imposed a $500 minimum project price. When things slow down we will lift this minimum to fit in smaller projects. Sorry for the inconvenience. Due to the numerous bogus job leads via Angie's list we are now also charging $50 for estimates which will be recredited to you upon acceptance and start of your project....

CASTLE ELECTRIC

CASTLE ELECTRIC

11/21/2019

First of all, I can't tell you how much I appreciated the fact that he came right out and did not dismiss the fact that I needed a lot of smaller jobs done, even though they were above the minimum. So many companies I had called before either wouldn't return my messages or scoffed when they did come out. I'm very pleased with all of Mr. Clor's work. He was prompt and very professional. I appreciat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
*Uninstalled microwave over range and vent pipe (not to code) and installed in new hood vent and pipes. *Made sure vented out the roof. *Installed new vent pipes for 2 bathroom vents and extended them out properly. *Fixed pipes improperly set by person before. *Repaired garage door weather stripping *Replaced part of dryer vent with safer materials and secured it.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/13/2017

Brad always does an exceptional job. He is the first person we call whenever we need anything done around the house, whether it be a small or large project. He always takes special care with any project he is working on, and will go above and beyond to make sure that his customer is happy. I would highly recommend Brad for any home projects you may need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brad has done many projects for us over the past few years. A few of the projects he has done include: * Built a new trex deck * Installed two skylights * Refinished basement after water damage * Installed new tile floor * Retrimmed garage door * Various other handyman repairs around house (painting, installed new light fixtures, fixed toilets, etc.)

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,drywall,garage doors,handyman service,lighting,replacement windows,home builders,interior painters

06/07/2017

Brad and his crew today fabulous job on the vinyl siding. I also had some plumbing work that needed to be done at the same time and Brad was able to take care of the work at a very minimal cost. I like the fact that they cleaned up every single day after their days of work; look like no one was even there. Feel free to drive by the home to check out the quality of work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the entire house vinyl sided with rotted wood replaced and insulation underneath. Brad and his crew did a fabulous job would hire him again in a minute.

CATEGORY plumbing,roofing,siding

06/06/2017

Fantastic. He did a great job. He and his crew were very courteous and punctual. They worked 2 very long days, the roof looks great and they cleaned up perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a roof to be replaced. We had a roof done 12 years ago and it looked terrible. Brad and his crew did a complete tear off, because it needed it from the previous roofers poor work. He found leaks and rotten wood everywhere. He basically replaced all of the wood on the roof and then put the new roof on.

CATEGORY roofing

Specializing in siding, roofing, kitchen and bathroom remodels and basement finishing. For all your home improvement needs.

Check, PayPal