911 Mechanical Heating & Cooling

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

911 Mechanical, Inc. is Michigan's Premier Heating and Cooling Contractor 911 Mechanical is a family-owned, Michigan based Heating and Cooling company servicing the entire metro Detroit area and beyond. We have over 15 successful years in the HVAC industry, helping Residential and Commercial customers of all sizes. Heating, Cooling, and Climate Control Experts. We are your Michigan Heating and Cooling Expert. 911 Mechanical specializes in heating and cooling services for residential and commercial customers. Our services include Furnace Repair, Furnace Replacement, Air Conditioning Repair, and Air Conditioning Installation. We also service and install all makes and models of Air Purifiers, Heat Pumps, and Humidifiers. Of course, all of our work is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! In addition to our Heating and Cooling services, 911 Mechanical offers affordable Air Duct Cleaning, we install and repair Hot Water Tanks, and provide plumbing services....

AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION

Our specialty is quality, professional air duct cleaning, and insulation services with the very best equipment in the industry. We use state of the art vacuum trucks specifically made for duct cleaning. These trucks pull an amazing 17,000 cubic feet of air per minute, removing dust, allergens, debris and pet dander from your duct system. We're committed to doing right by our customers. See for yourself and call us today at (248) 349-8877 or visit us online at www.amistee.com!

Offers by AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION on Angi
Hydro Clean of Michigan

Hi there. I’m Andrew. I’m a professional air duct cleaner. Here is my story. I learned the business working for the largest company in the state, slowly saving up to start my own company. I invested in the best commercial-grade equipment that I trained on so I can give myself an edge, knowing I am more thorough then most of my coworkers were. The pandemic has been tough on everyone’s business. Let me prove to you that experience counts. My work speaks for itself. Just ask me for referrals. I will match and beat any price for a job done with similar hardware. If you find a quote for half the price, you will get half the quality most likely. A lot of Air Duct companies don’t invest in the right equipment (negative air pressure system) Your HVAC unit is spewing dusty air. Nearly all of them are. Give me a call and you can take a breath of fresh air. 248-497-6464. Professionally trained and fully insured.

Offers by Hydro Clean of Michigan on Angi
Sani-Clean Air Duct Cleaning, Inc

Sani-Clean Air Duct Cleaning, Inc. was founded in 2010 to accommodate the need for an incredibly honest and reputable company in this industry. We have set the standard for others to follow with our incredible Online testimonials and our no-nonsense Flat-Rate pricing. You can trust Sani-Clean to provide you a fair price, be completely honest with you, and to do the job right, the 1st time. We are a family owned small business operating 4 trucks out of Chesterfield, Michigan.

Offers by Sani-Clean Air Duct Cleaning, Inc on Angi

08/20/2018

seamless! Will use again for plumbing needs. Thank's 911

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning, leaky shower faucet, humidifier shutoff replacement

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning

01/05/2018

Excellent craftsmanship and pricing. Very professional and knowledgeable. I am very comfortable with them. I would definitely recommend this company and plan on using them for regular inspection and any maintenance required.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of Furnace and AC including duct work and relocation of electrical and new AC refrigerant lines. Included new thermostat. Also had duct cleaning performed.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

11/29/2017

They did a great job. Very professional,neat and did a quality job. Did the job for stated price even though there were a couple unexpected problems. Would certainly use again.

Description of Work
new furnace and a/c

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/28/2017

the installation was performed quickly and was professionally installed. the only reason we wouldn't use them again is that their offices are waaaay too far away for smaller services. we used them for this installation because of a special situation that no longer exists. we would, however, recommend them to anyone who is in their area.

Description of Work
central air conditioning and furnace replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

07/10/2017

This was the best estimate of 3 estimates I received. The estimater was very clear about what was needed and did not oversell beyond the best model for our situation. The installation went very well with very professional installers. Cleanup was complete and very efficient. The AC is performing well but have not had to run furnace since it is now summertime.

Description of Work
911 Mechanical Replaced my 25 year old furnace and AC since the heat exchanger was failing and the AC was rusting. I also wanted the benefit of better energy efficiency of newer furnace designs. A Carrier 59SP5 80BTU furnace with 96.5% AFUE and a Carrier 24ACB336 air conditioner with 13 SEER were installed. Also a Carrier LBP Humidifier was included. The new thermostat was a Sensi WiFi digital programmable.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial heating, cooling, installations and services, heat pump, furnaces, boilers, hybrid heat, heat pumps, humidifiers, ventilation, duct work, air duct cleaning, indoor air quality, water heaters, tankless water heaters, energy audits, repair & air duct cleaning.

Yes; for new installations, please ask for detials
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available
    Yes, please ask for details.
    Satisfaction