Canfield Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

We have been open for over 20 years and we are licensed & insured. full service Plumbing & HVAC company. If you are having issues with your heating or cooling system we can service it. Canfield Plumbing & Heating is a Rheem Top Contractor and we install Rheem furnaces & air conditioning units. However, we service all makes and models. We also also install and service boilers, humidifiers, and geothermal systens, We do all types of plumbing repairs and new construction work. If you need any kind of plumbing or HVAC work done please give Canfield Plumbing & Heating a call!...

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
Aqua-Pure Water Conditioning

Serving Central Michigan since 1988. We can fix your water! We specialize in hard, smelly, and staining water. Local, family owned business. We have over 30 years of experience in dealing with and fixing hard water in this area. We also have drinking water systems. We service all equipment we install and are available by phone anytime!

Offers by Aqua-Pure Water Conditioning on Angi
Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi

10/25/2021

Dan D.

They wanted $495 for some sort of blaster thingy and 2 hours to clean out a 24 foot pvc floor drain blocked by sand or maybes chipmunk. I couldn’t believe the price and said forget it. I went to Lowe’s and bought a cobra 3/8” hand auger. Total time including trip to Lowe’s was 1 hour 20 minutes to do it myself. I guess Canfield won’t unplug a drain pipe for less than $495.00

Description of Work
Garage floor drain clogged

Category drain cleaning

07/07/2020

Aaron R.

Very well. Quick, courteous, and got the job done. Charged what the estimate said they would.

Description of Work
Replace tank gas water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/22/2018

Leslie B.

Canfield Plumbing and Heating has worked on several projects since I moved into my new house earlier this year. They are always very responsive and quick in scheduling service; they are flexible in working with my schedule; they are clear in their explanations about what needs to be done; they are respectful and careful and good at solving complex issues. All of the service personnel are professional, knowledgeable, and personable. I highly recommend Canfield Plumbing and Heating.

Description of Work
Various: AC inspection and maintenance; Furnace inspection; new water heater; other repairs.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

08/15/2017

travis H.

The biggest drawback to this company was their inability to get back to me in a timely manner or at all. During my first appointment (drain cleaning) I told them we wanted to get an estimate for a new shower and toilet and no one ever called us back. The second time after our estimate for the new shower we were supposed to get a call within 7 to 10 days for an appointment and I ended up having to call them back 10 days later. They told me it would be another 7 days until I reminded them I was never contacted in the first place. After that they suddenly had an appointment available two days later. In terms of the actual work everything was great. The only exception was the quality of the drywall where the outside shower meets the bathroom walls (pic include).

Description of Work
1. Drain cleaning. 2. Had a new shower (along with drywall) and new toilet installed.

Category plumbing

10/05/2015

Frances H.

John was great. On Sunday we developed a leak behind our refrigerator from the hose coming up to our ice maker. The water had spread underneath the cabinet where it was soaking our new carpet. We left a message on their answering machine Sunday evening. First thing this morning I received a call saying they were on their way. John arrived within 10 minutes. He quickly fixed the problem. He gave me advice on how to dry things up. The cost was less than I anticipated. I was very pleased with the response.

Description of Work
Fixed a leaking hose to ice machine

Category plumbing

08/18/2014

Gary S.

There are not details. It went very well

Description of Work
installed new hot water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

06/23/2014

Suzie R.

They are very responsive, they are very good about their quality of work. They do like to upsell so watch out for that. The price is at the top end, but you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
My furnace died.

06/16/2014

David A.

They came over and did a complete evaluation of our house to determine the proper size furnace. They explained the pros and cons of the various options and the costs associated with each. We were a bit pressed for time and they were able to fit us in despite it being winter and the holiday season. The work was done quickly and professionally. There was a small unintended event where some pvc glue spilled on our new white freezer, but it's ithe basement, so no big deal. The furnace has worked fine and follow up questions were answered quickly.

Description of Work
Had new furnace installed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

01/17/2014

Suzie R.

We were very pleased. The serviceman was timely, professional, and was able to install the high quality brand we wanted. When we had a flood in our home this past year (the 100 year flood of 2013), I had Canfield come and check the heating unit to ensure it was still in good working order. They were prompt and professional. I highly recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
We rehabbed an old home, gutting it out. Canfield installed all new heating (venting and furnace) in the home.

01/02/2014

Janet C.

Work took 4 full days with two men working. Completed price less than the estimate. Very knowledgeable about steam heat. Very courteous and professional. Will only use Canfield in the future.

Description of Work
All near steam boiler pipes were replaced to correct problems. Three new main steam vents installed. 15 new steam traps were replaced. Three radiator valves replaced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer plumbing services that include drain line cleaning, camera inspections & jetting. We also perform service on the fixtures inside your home, water heaters, and install water softeners. We install Rheem furnaces & air conditioning units but also service all makes and models. We also install & service boilers, humidifiers, generators & geothermal systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover