Aquarius Lawn Sprinkling

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2013

Family owned & operated....

GeoX Excavating and Installation

GeoX Excavating & Installation LLC is a Michigan- based, family-owned company offering a wide range of services to the greater Grand Rapids area to the Traverse City area. Unsure if we service your area? Contact us! We pride ourselves on being a comprehensive service provider in several aspects including, but not limited to : excavation Demolition Dump trailer rentals Residential services Geothermal services Lawncare At GeoX, We strive to provide the highest quality of service at an affordable cost to you. With more than 10 years experience in operations, we deliver exceptional service in a cost effective and timely manner.

TENDER LAWN CARE

Tender Lawn Care provides high-quality landscape management and snowplowing services to residential and commercial clients throughout West Michigan. Family-owned and operated since 1949, Tender Lawn Care is dedicated to delivering professional, cost-effective services -- making them one of West Michigan’s leading green-industry companies.

Coles landscaping

Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing Services!

09/30/2015

Description of Work
Professional and fairly priced. We are so happy with Aquarius. We used them 5 years ago to put in our system and have used them every year since to turn on and blow out our system. They are easy to get a hold of, professional and Melissa is a pleasure to speak with every spring and fall. Quality work and trustworthy. That's everything to our family.

09/29/2015

Description of Work
Trenched out additional sprinkler lines to yard and repaired a zone that was not getting pressure. | |Did nice job with minimal damage to grass. Hardly knew they were there.

06/30/2015

Description of Work
They do all of the maintenance on our sprinkler system; very knowledgeable and helpful.

06/18/2014

Description of Work
I made a call but did not receive a follow-up within the same week.

06/27/2013

I used them last year so this is the second time I've used them. They are great. They had the best price last year. I will use them again next year.

Description of Work
I used Aquarius Lawn Sprinkling to redo some things because I put in a pool.

Category irrigation systems

Residential & commercial sprinkler systems, lighting design & installation, drain, landscaping, Plants, flower pots & hanging basket.

Financing ask for details.

Yes on new installs only
    Check, MasterCard, Visa