Aquarius Lawn Sprinkling

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2013

Family owned & operated....

TENDER LAWN CARE

TENDER LAWN CARE

Tender Lawn Care provides high-quality landscape management and snowplowing services to residential and commercial clients throughout West Michigan. Family-owned and operated since 1949, Tender Lawn Care is dedicated to delivering professional, cost-effective services -- making them one of West Michigan’s leading green-industry companies.

09/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional and fairly priced.  We are so happy with Aquarius.  We used them 5 years ago to put in our system and have used them every year since to turn on and blow out our system.  They are easy to get a hold of, professional and Melissa is a pleasure to speak with every spring and fall.  Quality work and trustworthy.  That's everything to our family.

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trenched out additional sprinkler lines to yard and repaired a zone that was not getting pressure. | |Did nice job with minimal damage to grass. Hardly knew they were there.

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do all of the maintenance on our sprinkler system; very knowledgeable and helpful.

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I made a call but did not receive a follow-up within the same week.

06/27/2013

I used them last year so this is the second time I've used them. They are great. They had the best price last year. I will use them again next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Aquarius Lawn Sprinkling to redo some things because I put in a pool.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Residential & commercial sprinkler systems, lighting design & installation, drain, landscaping, Plants, flower pots & hanging basket.

Financing ask for details.

Yes on new installs only
Check, MasterCard, Visa