VARTANIAN HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2010

The owner, Tom Vartanian, does all estimates and is on call via his cell phone(313) 680-0524 from 7:30a.m. to late into the evening hours. Appointments are schedued at our customers convience including Sunday. Your estimates are FREE! We are licensed by the state and insured. All permits required are paid for and obtained by our company. A large part of our work and success is customer referrals. Mr. Vartanian will inspect the work during the process and upon completion to insure you are satisfied. ...

Roof Advance

Roof Advance is a locally owned and operated business located in Ypsilanti MI, serving Ann Arbor and Greater Detroit area. We understand that your home is extremely important to you, so we take the utmost care in our work. We are fully licensed and insured, so you know you’re getting qualified professionals any time you hire Roof Advance. Please contact us with ANY questions you may have – we’d also love to give you a free estimate! We have several very satisfied customers, and would like to add you to that group. Roof Advance will always deliver on its promise to ensure the best quality materials and workmanship. We take pride in the roofing services we provide to our customers. We are aware that people want to balance cost with quality, which is why we offer very competitive rates. Roof Advance employs the “more for less” marketing strategy in the sense that we strive to offer the best materials and labor at a fraction of our competitor’s cost. Roof Advance believes that by delighting our customers with superior service, we can expand our brand as an established leader in the Washtenaw County area. DBA- Pro Guard Roofing & Smolyanov Construction

MZK Home Improvement & Roofing

Most people who have home improvement or repair work on their home are concerned with quality work and materials, efficient use of materials and budget, and they want to work with a company that is reliable and honest. Whether we do a small repair, build an addition or replace a roof on your home, our main goal is to make sure our customers are happy with the quality of the work, feel they have invested in their home wisely and know that we stand behind our workmanship. We use quality materials, meet Michigan Code, and warranty our work. We offer FREE estimates with a 30 day price guarantee. This means you have time to compare and shop. We are not the least expensive, nor are we the most expensive company you can work with - however you can be assured you are getting a fair quote, an easily understandable written estimate and that you are personally working with the owner of our company and a team of skilled professionals. Above all we know that our commitment to make our customers happy is probably one of the most important skills we have.

Cutting Edge Roofing

At Cutting Edge Restorations, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all the work we perform. We are experts and will always keep you educated about the work process. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by Cutting Edge Roofing on Angi

01/19/2020

Owner was knowledgeable and experienced and provided a quote that matched that of a larger, national roofing company which supposedly works "in volume" to save on costs. Work was completed as scheduled, in one day, without subcontract labor. Dumpster removal from driveway took about 4 days after work was finished.

Description of Work
Asphalt shingle tear off and installation of new Owens-Corning architectural shingles on two-story colonial residence.

07/11/2019

Two days to remove the old roof and install ridge vents and vents at the eaves. They used top quality shingles and vents. Within one week (due to finding matching vinyl siding) they had a man come out to seal up the old gable vents and cover them with vinyl. They did a great job at a fair price. Tom Vartanian is an old school guy - no BS and he knows his stuff and his products. Couldn’t ask for a ...

Description of Work
Complete tear-off and new roof with ridge vents

08/19/2018

Fantastic experience, front-to-back. Tom is an old-school professional. He stands by his work and wont try to blow smoke. His team is thorough and fast. Had my two-story colonial done in a day. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

05/14/2015

Category siding

10/23/2014

Description of Work
I moved into my first real home a few months ago and based on the home inspection thought I wouldn't have any roof issues for many years. Unfortunately that wasn't the case and I found that due to a poor repair,I had a leak that was coming down through a lighting/fan fixture in the master bedroom (right on top of the bed!!) Many of the roofing company's I called from Angie's List would even consider coming out unless it was a new roof or larger project so I started calling from the yellow pages. After getting many "can't or won't come look at it", Or I will come look at it but it will cost you $500. I luckily, found a supply company who referred me to Tom. | |Tom not only came out on that raining day to look at it but he fixed it for a extremely reasonable amount. | |He is also helping me fix other roof issues so I won't have other issues in the future.

10/15/2014

I chose not to use Vartanian as I had gotten a lower quote with a bit more explanation of the quality of materials being used and a Warranty. Their quote was the second best and I believe they would do a great job and was not worried about how they would perform.

Description of Work
I was given a quote for my roof, Mr Vartanian has been doing roofs for 30+ years and knows how its done. I was pleased with his pricing and his honesty.

Category siding

12/10/2013

We had a hard time finding a provider to perform the roofing work as we wanted it and we called Tom and he worked with our city engineering department (who had recommended him to us) and worked out a plan. He is very smart and really knows his business, very knowledgeable about roofing.

Description of Work
They installed our new roof last November ($7000) and then they came back out and installed new siding this summer ($8000) along with some smaller projects.

Category roofing,siding

Our company does residential roofing, roofing repairs- large or small, siding and gutters.

MasterCard, Check, Visa