Two Men and a Truck

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2007

2.3

ADDITIONAL PH#: (877)263-6444....

BDM Transport LLC

Our company specializes in residential and commercial relocation. We have been in business for over 30 years. Services Offered: - Move Management (for Commercial Clients) - Office furniture (Cubical) disassembly and reassembly - Emergency relocation (in as little as 2hrs) - Packing Services - Packing Materials

A.W. Family Movers

Give us a call today for your Moving needs!

Bos Moving & Service

Welcome to Bos Moving & Service, Inc., your premier moving specialists. When it comes to the safe transport of your belongings – for any distance – trust only the most experienced professionals to get them there on time and in one piece. Because moving is an investment in time and money involving your personal possessions, use care in selecting a qualified mover. While price is an important consideration when choosing a mover, quality of service and company reputation should share in your final decision. Cheapest is not always best when dealing with your prized possessions. Our company has been providing top quality service to the area since 1982. Each of our hand-picked movers has been specially trained to safely deal with all of your belongings. We pride ourselves on providing professional, experienced service at a reasonable rate while working to take the stress out of the process at the same time.

10/29/2019

In October 2019 I selected Two Men and a Truck as a mover after receiving in person quotes from both them, and EZ Moving. EZ Moving took the time doing a detailed inventory of the property, taking about 30 minutes. The estimator from Two Men and Truck walked around quickly, maybe 15 minutes. EZ Moving quoted two moving trucks and teams of movers, Two Men and a Truck quoted one. Naturally, Two Men ...

Description of Work
Local move.

08/05/2014

They did a marvelous job. I am so pleased to have used them. They were stellar.

Description of Work
Four men came and loaded us up into two trucks, we followed them to South Bend and there they unloaded us. Brett and Tyler were excellent. Jeremy the point man did a great job organizing.

11/27/2012

They starched a lot of my furniture and were sliding furniture outside. They charged a high amount for a small amount of goods. Then they asked for a tip at the end. They were not careful with my belonging.

Description of Work
I used their services for a general move.

07/31/2007

10 years ago I was moved by Two men & a truck but now that the company is all franchises, the quality is "lousy". The movers were low-wage regular guys from the neighborhood who had no moving experience. Movers lacked energy, untechnical and were unable to move all of my furniture. Very disappointed in service. I wrote letter & spoke with manager, and no resolution.

Description of Work
Moved furniture from 2 bedroom home to town house. Furniture was already boxed, taped & centrally located, but yet movers were slow, unskilled & water time. "Disappointed in Company"

Category moving companies

RESIDENTIAL MOVES, BUSINESS MOVES, STATEWIDE MOVES, OUT OF STATE MOVES, PACKING AND UNPACKING SERVICES AND MOVING SUPPLIES.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express