Supreme Deck Restoration Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2010

29500 6 Mile Rd

Livonia, MI 48152

Additional address - PO Box 51668, Livonia, MI 48151. See website for additional service areas. Additional DBA - Supreme Deck Inc. Additional fax - (313) 952-2368....

08/26/2020

Roger S.

Work went very well. Brian's conscientious preliminary work and careful finishing made it look fine. This was an outside border for our patio, so It was a "small" job but Brian and Eric treated it with exceptional care. Brian even returned to double check and got rid of a bees nest for us! They were also very pleasant and thoughtful in explaining all they were doing.

Description of Work
Power wash, replacement of 14 boards, scraped old paint and smoothed the surface.Painted (2 coats) to finish.

06/06/2020

David C.

Everything from the initial consultation to helping Michelle and I choose the right material was 5 Star. Derek was very professional in his approach in explaining the Pros/Cons of the various deck types. He explained the material that would be used and the benefits and risks. He was very truthful about the scheduling and how long it would take to build the deck. Once the lumber yards reopened from the COVID shutdown, Derek contacted us to let us know when the installers would arrive. Jeff, Shawn and Mike arrived they dug the holes for the posts being careful not to hit the gas line. Tony did most of the installation alone. He was professional and was very candid in answering my questions about why he was doing things a certain way. He was friendly and his work was meticulous. When he was done, the finished product was superb. Mike came back out and power washed the deck for us. We couldn’t be more pleased. EVERYONE we’ve shown the deck or come over to see it have been equally impressed. I have already referred them to others.

Description of Work
Trex Deck Installation

Category decks

08/16/2019

timothy S.

I could never use a company that hire unprofessional individuals like the one I saw in action today at the BP in Livonia disrespected a customer who he almost hit from behind. He called her out of your name. I truly think it was because of her race it was sad. I glad she reported him to you'll but I cant see why a well respected company would hired such a unprofessional person as Jeff who he clearly made sure everyone at the gas station knew his name. The young lady had her nursing uniform on what a class act so sad the world is turning to hatred. Supreme deck choice your contactors more closely..... I own a company too & this is not acceptable....

Description of Work
I was thinking about using them not now

Category deck cleaning

Once it came to my attention about the situation, I talked to the employee. I talked to the gas station attendant that was working and got a different story. The encounter has been noted.

07/01/2018

B H C.

Everyone from Supreme was fantastic: committed to our satisfaction, professional, and talented. Robert was simply great to work with. We hired them before the winter season so we would be in line as early in spring as was possible. For some time, we had been doing repairs a few at a time by an independent deck repair, clean, and stain person. Finally decided our deck needed major overhaul. One other company quoted and told us our deck needed a full replacement. Robert came out and told us Supreme could rehabilitate the deck and give us many more years. We like can-do people, and Robert personified that. As we approached spring, we called, and Supreme began the work as soon as the weather permitted. We were out of town, coming back after he first batch of repairs; we decided we wanted more done, and we met with Robert. Trusting him and Supreme fully, we agreed to more money, with some flexibility for them even to do more if they felt it necessary. They did more but still kept within the increased budget. After the first stain was applied, my wife decided it was still too light; no problem: Supreme sent their stain expert, Eric, and he was just great. Worked with my wife to make sure he got just the right color, then brought out the crew to stain it all over again; no additional charge. All of this they did WITHOUT collecting one dime before the job was fully done and approved. Our long-time roof repair person came out and raved about what a fantastic job was done on our deck; found it hard to believe it was not totally new.

Description of Work
Restoration of a 22-year-old deck

06/01/2018

David G.

Supreme deck was responsive and quote was best when compared to others. There was a little miscommunication when frame work was being built. Dan was very responsive when the issue was brought up and were able to resolve the next day after stopping in and speaking with site leader. Final product was just what was promised and expected. Looks great!

Description of Work
Tear out old deck and build larger deck

Category decks

02/06/2018

Renee L.

I will take my money somewhere else

Description of Work
They state they service Detroit, but when u call they don’t. They must think all detroiters are bad

11/16/2017

Lorelei B.

Robert from Supreme was great to work. They did a great job on my deck very pleased with timing and quality of work done.

Description of Work
Power washed, staining, worn boards replaced, and added new privacy fence.

11/10/2017

W B.

Very pleased with Supreme Deck. Our main contact was Dan Hoehn. He was responsive by email and by phone, his explanations were clear and helpful, and we ended up with exactly what we wanted. There was no hard-sell, and no surprises in the final bill. The construction team was also excellent. We had some special requests, including minor carpentry work and pressure wash on the side of the adjoining garage. Everything was done as promised, including clean-up. A professional group throughout.

Description of Work
Our 15-year old deck needed to be resurfaced because the old composite decking material was swelling and buckling. The original structure of the deck was OK.

09/06/2017

Dennis D.

Good. The stripping and power washing removed much of the old finish but not all. After it dried, we did some sanding and the staining they did came out looking like new or better.

Description of Work
Refinished both front and rear decks.

07/24/2017

TERI F.

I have had several contractors attempt to refinish my exotic hardwood deck over the years. Supreme Deck has done the best job by far and has it looking as close as it did 25 years ago. Very professional and prompt.

Description of Work
Powerwash, clean, stain a 25 year old exotic hardwood deck.

05/16/2017

Patricia F.

Awesome! Very satisfied with the entire process! Kudos to Robert who worked with us so patiently while we found a paint color that would work for our deck. We LOVE the finished product! I will always recommend Supreme because they do good work, they are honest, and they COMMUNICATE with the customer through the entire process! We had a very good experience!

Description of Work
Wooden deck repair, cleaning, and painting.

10/17/2016

Ann W.

Work was completed as discussed. Prompt service.

Description of Work
Deck cleaning and staining.

08/19/2016

Barbara P.

They did an excellent job. Looks great!

Description of Work
Our deck was power washed, a board replaced, stained and sealed.

06/15/2016

Kevin R.

Overall, we are very pleased with this company and the finished product. Their salesperson was very thorough, transparent, and patient with us as we asked a lot of questions. He did not pressure us to make a quick decision. They do not expect payment until the job is complete, ensuring we are completely satisfied. This was important because we asked them to return to fix some missed boards, along with 5-6 areas that needed some touch-up paint. They were here right away (the following day), and they did not rush through this extra trip. We plan to hire this company again in the future if we're still in the house when the deck needs attention!

Description of Work
They power washed our 4-level deck, before returning on two additional days to apply two coats of paint. They also replaced 40 feet of bad of bad boards, along with the fastening of many lose boards on our deck steps.

04/04/2016

Doris C.

I have a huge wrap-around cedar deck. Counter to what many say, cedar is a terrible wood. It started to deteriorate after two years. I have been replacing the rotting planks through the years and tried many stains. None lasted very long. I hired Supreme Deck in total desperation. The quote was around $3000. The workers worked for many days. They showed up every day and worked very hard (I should know, because I did all that before). Well, the deck looked like new! And even now it still looks great. I thought I would have to have them come back in a couple of years but I can wait another year or two. Needless to say, I am extremely pleased with the company.

Description of Work
Totally sanded and cleaned up my 17 year old deck and then stained it.

11/18/2015

LLOYD E.

They would not even consider quoting the job with claim they don't have insurance to do work in Detroit but they can do restoration work in Detroit. Their listing does not exclude Detroit. The listing says they service a smaller geographical area during peak spring to early summer months and say they extend the area after that. Job location is 3.5 miles from their office. They should post that they do not service Detroit. Waste of my time.

Description of Work
Nothing, not even a quote.

11/13/2015

Kit R.

I hired them after seeing an Angie's List review that said "DON'T WASTE ANY MORE TIME LOOKING, JUST HIRE THIS COMPANY" ... and they were right! After calling many other deck companies and getting quotes, I should have just hired Supreme Deck to begin with! The deck is large cedar and was long overdue for cleaning and staining ... really needed restoration and it was done beautifully! We looked at each board that needed replacing before the job was started so we were all on the same page. Railing posts were rotting so they got creative on site to put in decorative brackets to secure nails. Ryan, Rob, Andrea, and the whole team was wonderful. Don't look any longer ... this company is great!

Description of Work
Powerwashed, sanded, and stained large cedar deck and replaced 10 planks.

10/04/2015

Erika T.

I loved the quality work and fair price, I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Replaced our deck with a Trex deck

09/28/2015

Courtney S.

Supreme Deck did a great job on my project. I do think they need a project manager for each job; questions to me were asked by many different people and the details of the job were not communicated to the employees scheduled to do the work. In the end all the work got done and all employees I encountered were pleasant.

Description of Work
They replaced rotten boards and hand rails and secured loose boards. They also powerwashed and restained deck.

07/05/2015

Thomas G.

Project went as scheduled and the work was completed as contracted. As with many projects, after the worst board were replaced, there were other boards that weren't as bad but should have been replaced. Added a change order to replace the additional boards and the fascia board. The price was fair and the work was completed without any problem. We have a rebuilt deck that almost looks like a new deck. The power wash and stain made the entire deck look great.

Description of Work
Contacted contractor found on Angie's List in the fall. It was too late to do anything at that time but they contacted me in the spring. After looking at the deck, I received various options to restore the deck and to replace the entire deck. We chose to replace some of the 18 foot cedar board over rebuilding the deck.

06/26/2015

Lynda B.

They have been great each time we have worked with them. They are always very busy, especially with the rainy weather we have had this Spring. When we talked to them this year they said they had around 400 decks in the queue to power wash and stain and that there might be a bit of a wait. They got the deck power washed within a week or so but needed several dry days to do staining. We thought we might have to wait till July for staining. One evening, about a week or so later they arrived at our house at about 6:30 pm. The guys got right to work and had our deck done by dark. These guys really moved. Our upper deck went just as well last year. Two years ago we were debating new composite deck vs a refurb. of our current deck. We called several companies. Most were only interested in selling us a new deck that would cost upwards of 20k. Supreme thought our deck was actually in excellent condition and with a bit of TLC could easily last many more years. So for an investment of just over 10% the cost of new, Supreme repaired, replaced boards and built our new railing. They were on time and on budget. We would use them again and do use them each and every year. The investment we make in our deck each year is definitely worth it.

Description of Work
This year they power washed and re-stained our deck and all handrails and benches. Last year, they power washed and re-stained the upper balcony of our deck Two years ago they replace several boards, built a railing to go along our steps and provided additional supports under the deck.

05/23/2015

Jill B.

I called the office on a Saturday, early in the season. The girl that I spoke with took my address and information and told me that someone would come out and leave a quote in a week (or two weeks - I can't remember exactly what was promised). I gave her my address and had a conversation as to whether they would come to Dexter. She said that wasn't a problem. I never received a quote or a call back stating why they wouldn't quote the job, and it is a month later. Very unprofessional. Now I see that a note has been added to Angies List that states the distance they will come in peak season. This wasn't there before and I was assured that the distance was not a problem. Again, very unprofessional!!!

Description of Work
Quote for deck maintenance/cleaning

Category deck cleaning

Dexter is 1 hour from our shop. Ann Arbor area is our cut off. If the homeowner feels we pulled a fast one to get job quotes, I'm sorry, we do not do that to our customers. We are always upfront with them. Dexter quotes are always before April 15 and after July 4th. It has been that way since 2005. We haven't changed a thing.

04/16/2015

Sandra W.

Dan and his crew were very good and did an excellent job installing my new Trex deck and balcony. In addition, I asked them to build a pergola for a retractable canopy system and they worked well with the canopy company to lay out the specifications and make the whole project attractive and cohesive. Once the old deck was torn out and we saw what was underneath, they had many challenges to overcome with the condition of the area under the main part of the deck, even having to reinforce an area of rotted wood which was part of the foundation of the house. But the crew rose to the occasion and everything turned out exceptionally well. All of my neighbors have been commenting on the new deck. I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Built large new Trex deck, balcony and cedar pergola to replace existing decaying structures.

11/13/2014

Jim T.

Got quotes from 4 deck repair companies. Only two of them were knowledgeable enough to know what I needed done. Supreme Deck Restoration worked with me to ensure that the work I needed stayed within my budget. They did an excellent job for what this job required. Would certainly recommend Supreme to others needing a repaired or new deck.

Description of Work
Replaced quite a few rotted cedar boards, cleaned and stained our 20 year old deck including attached gazebo.

10/07/2014

Rudolph H.

Workmenship was great,the guys was on time and they took pride in their work.THANK GEORGE AND AUTUMN.

Description of Work
Removed old deck with a trek replacement.

Mercy's Outdoor Home Improvement LLC

At Mercy's Outdoor Home Improvement we provide many outdoor services but currently are specializing in pressure washing many surfaces including but not limited too, driveways, patios, exterior surfaces, siding, windows. This can include surface cleaning with chemicals on any exterior surface you like. We also seal and coat driveways. If you are interested in landscaping and property services to just inquire with us. Contact us for a free estimate @ 2484084708 Call us first and we will take $50 off your first job, just inquire about the first time ‘special’. Ask us about our senior and military discounts.

Diamond Shine Window Cleaning

Hi, I'm Kurtis, the owner of Diamond Shine Window Cleaning. Since opening our doors in 2016, my team and I have dedicated ourselves to providing SE Michigan with the best window cleaners around. With our long list of satisfied customers, we feel confident that we will continue to provide top-tier service to our growing customer base. We prioritize safety and efficiency, all while delivering a level of quality that only comes from proper training and experience. We specialize in cleaning windows (in/out), sills, screens, tracks, and gutters. Call us today to give your windows the "Diamond Shine" they deserve!

Royal Outdoor Services

Royal Outdoor Services operates on delivering the best value for our clients with premium customer service and top-tier resources. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Pressure washing, sealing, staining, deck cleaning, repair, maintenance & construction of decks.

Brick Pavers.