RSI APPLIANCE SERVICE

With Angi since August 2006

4.3

COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB....

The Appliance Doctor

Primary Phone #: (248) 343-4139. Serving the greater Pontiac area since 1987. Don’t just replace your appliances – save money and have them repaired. When it comes to appliances, nobody can repair them better than the professionals of Appliance Doctor. Most of the time, your kitchen appliances can be repaired the same day you need us. If you can't find a part for your older appliance, we'll find you a new one BELOW STICKER PRICE. Once the best effort is made to replace your part, we'll refer you to our partner to receive a DISCOUNT on a NEW APPLIANCE. Though older parts become discontinued, your happy ending will still be intact! Call us today!

Speedway Refrigeration & Appliance Repair

****Our Company gives the utmost respect to our customers, and we appreciate the trust placed in us. We will do our best to perform service in a timely, and professional manner.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

02/10/2016

Description of Work
Replaced electronic module on tabletop micro/convection oven.

10/14/2015

Job went great, the tech was prompt and very professional and friendly - would definitely use them again. No cost as was covered under warranty

Description of Work
Replaced seals on Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer

07/09/2015

Description of Work
Replaced glass cook top

02/19/2015

Would use them again. Prompt, professional and thorough. The technician was courteous and careful.

Description of Work
Serviced electric dryer.

09/09/2014

I was asked to move my furniture and when he arrived he said and ldquo;I thought I told you you have to move your stuff out of the wayand rdquo; He told me I needed to move my furniture farther away.

Description of Work
I bought a window AC and had a warranty on it. I called the company and let them know it was making noises and was dirty. They let me know the warranty didn't cover cleaning. I wanted them to come out and they sent Maurice to do the service. They let me know they'd have two people do the service to take it out of the window and clean it but I'd have to call to make an appointment. I made an appointment. They took the unit to the bottom steps and I'm sitting 12 feet away watching. I asked if they would clean it off and he ignored me so I asked again and he snapped and said he was trying to do work and would I let him do his job that he'd clean it all. I asked if I could ask him a question and he said yes I asked if he'd clean the front and bottom of it. To which he replied I needed to stop asking questions. He also broke a piece of the unit. The other guy was nice and answered my questions. I went inside and called his boss and let them know I didn't appreciate the issues I've ran into.

12/01/2011

Once they got to our house the service was excellent.

Description of Work
They are a warranty gurantee company for a new washer and dryer we bought just three months ago. Chip the repairman knew what he was doing and found two other things wrong with our product that we did not know about. His repair was quick and professional. It took two times to get their scheduling department to return our calls but when they did they performed very nicely and made me glad I bought the extended service contract for them.

08/08/2006

The first technician they sent was not knowledgeable. I was presented with a $129 bill for the service call and ''in-depth troubleshooting'' that consisted solely of checking for loose connections. After I complained to the manager a second technician was sent out who found the problem almost immediately. Although my frige was ultimately repaired, it meant additional inconvience as I had to take time off work, etc. Your experience with this company will depend on the technician who is dispatched.

Description of Work
Replaced thermostat in refrigerator.

02/10/2016

Description of Work
Replaced electronic module on tabletop micro/convection oven.

07/09/2015

Description of Work
Replaced glass cook top