PPM Tree Service & Arbor Care

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2015

4.3

12250 Farmington Rd

Livonia, MI 48150

Call PPM Tree Service & Arbor Care to have a certified arborist evaluate your trees....

08/04/2020

Nick C.

Awful company. Zero communication. Owner underbids jobs and then acts unprofessional. Look at other reviews and many people complain about this company. He was supposed to fall trees and stack cut lumber he did half of the job. I had prearranged with brian dobbs to submit billing to my company and my secretary would cut a check right away. Instead after leaving my yard/pool a disaster he had his crew intimidate my 8 month pregnant wife holding our 15 MO daughter for check. Totally unacceptable and unprofessional. Employees openly urinating in my yard after we offered them our restroom. A bunch of thugs disguised as a pro tree company. Not to mention brian and his wife are extremely rude. There was also branches and leaves all over my pool it took me hours to

Description of Work
Two trees removed

07/09/2018

Rhonda D.

They were supposed to come Monday but another job caused them to need to reschedule to the following day. Didn't have a problem with that as things happen. They took the trees down safely and quickly, I added the removal of another tree on the spot for an additional fee, the team cleaned up better than the way they found it. They also removed my downspout portion on the ground to keep it safe as I requested them to not touch the gutters and they forgot to reattach it. They were sending someone back out the same day to reattach it but after I found it tucked away in the bushes with the screws still in it, I opted to reattach myself.

Description of Work
Removal of 2 mature trees at side of house

07/10/2017

Janet J.

We had them to come back and take three more trees out that they said were not good. We wanted wood chips and they dumped about 30 pounds of wood chips in my yard. Equipment-wise, these guys are phenomenal. They have the best equipment. They literally have to go up the tree.

Description of Work
We had a tree split in the back yard and we called another service provider and they said it would be two weeks. We called them and they came right out. It wasn't cheap.

07/10/2017

06/26/2017

nathan H.

Excellent price, clean out was not the greatest but they were quick.

Description of Work
Cut out 13 trees and ground out all the stumps

05/18/2017

Janet J.

He looked at the situation gave me a fair quote and said he had a crew in the area and would be at my house within the hour. The crew showed up and did a phenomenal job. Two hours later all that was left was very low stump and a lot of firewood for me. The crew was VERY professional and were very carefull of my wife's gardens and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
We had a tree split in the wind and it was hanging on some other trees, we were afraid it could hit our house. I called another tree service and he said it would be two weeks before he could do anything. I called PPM, Brian was at my house within 15 minutes.

Clean Cut Tree Experts Inc

Clean Cut Tree Experts is owned and operated by Jeremy Clarke. Jeremy has been trimming and removing trees for over 18 years now. We are a member of the BBB, check us out. We offer: Free Estimates (within 3 days, appointments available) Quality work Clean prompt service Will try to beat any fully insured company's written estimate For more information check out our website at cleancuttreeexperts.com

Scot Clugston LLC

Scot Clugston LLC was established in 1985. We specialize in Tree and Stump Removal, Tree Trimming, Lot & Land Clearing, Clean up, and Demolition Services with Bulldozers, Cranes + Equipment . We also sell Patented Products like The Grappler "The Ultimate leaf & Yard Clean Up Tool" and A Hydraulic Jaw T-Rex Skid Steer Attachment for Heavy Duty Applications. When You Choose Scot Clugston LLC, You Always Get The Best Deal Possible! https://www.trexgonewild.com/

Andrew Tree Service

Family-owned and operated company offering superior customer service and genuine care for our clients' property and safety. Our skilled and knowledgeable crew along with our tools and equipment allow us to complete projects professionally, safely and efficiently. Our tree experts have experience following the guidelines of the ISA (International Society of Arboriculture), which sets the standards in tree care.

Tree Service,Tree Service