Modern Xterior Improvement

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2012

12725 Stark Rd. Ste. C

Livonia, MI 48150

Sunday By Appointment Veterans/Military Discount Senior Citizen Discount Established in 1999, MXI is a full service home improvement company which has gained a solid reputation from its customers. With now having marketing strategies in place, and becoming a government contractor, we still

04/15/2020

Nick C.

It went great! From the very start the guy that came out to quote the project was great to work with. He was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. They came up with a great package for me and got around to installing it much quicker than I had expected. The crew that did the work was great, fast and efficient. They finished way sooner than I had thought, too! When they left, there was no trace of them. Clean yard, clean street, everything was great! I even had an issue afterwards with water coming in and upon coming back to inspect, they found out it was a siding issue and they fixed it at no cost to me. I hired them to do the roof, not address my siding. I was happy to pay for the work they did on the siding but they would not accept. Great company to work with and look forward to recommending them to anyone in need of a roof!

Description of Work
Needed a complete roof installed

07/27/2018

Elizabeth O.

I had some concerns and second thoughts after my initial estimate, and the team addressed my points quickly and thoughtfully. Lisa, Spencer, and Todd listened to me and answered all of my questions. Fantastic customer service! Many of the bigger companies would have blown me off, but Modern Xterior treated me with respect and patience and showed that they value their customer's input. I'll contact Modern Xterior for future projects. Support local, small business!

Description of Work
New Roof (small ranch with attached garage)

05/08/2018

Ellen S.

It was fabulous.

Description of Work
They did my siding.

Category siding

02/08/2017

James R.

It turned out pretty good.

Description of Work
We used Modern Xterior.

02/07/2017

Carol H.

06/23/2016

Karen H.

Description of Work
Quality and trust! They did a great job! Highly recommend

Category gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], We greatly appreciate the best feedback from our customers, we are pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

10/13/2015

edward R.

...

Description of Work
Had them come out for a quote, they did the hard sell.

06/30/2015

Margaret W.

We think their quote was fair for the work that they planned to do, however, our budget was very tight and we decided to tackle the work ourselves.

Description of Work
They arrived on time and assessed the work to be done and wrote up a quote on their initial visit. They were very professional and did a follow up phone call.

06/29/2015

Carol H.

Description of Work
Removed old roofing material from house and attached porch, replaced with 3-D shingles, had large limbs that hung over roof removed. Also, replaced some damaged shingles on the garage at no additional cost. Job was well done and completed in one day. Had to contact them on a couple of issues, but they responded immediately.

Category gutter repair, roofing

04/14/2015

Cheryl H.

They arrived on time. Did a great job and cleaned up after. I choose these guys because they use Applegate Insulation.

Description of Work
Insulated the attic

10/23/2014

Julia A.

Description of Work
Modern Xterior did the siding and gutters on my house and garage. They started a couple days after planned start due to weather, which is understandable in this type of work. I was sold a package that included 1/2" insulation on the entire project. They didn't have the insulation delivered with the materials and it did not get installed on the garage. It was my fault that I didn't do enough research to know I did't need insulation on my detached garage and was initially sold the package. Their fault for not installing the material I was being charged for. I was given a credit for the insulation not installed. |This job was frustrating in that I was told it would take 2 days and in the end it was a week including a weekend. It would have been helpful to have had that information up front as I was rearranging my work schedule to be available to answer questions when the crew was working. |I will be watching carefully for quality in workmanship on this project.

Category drywall, gutter repair, siding

08/18/2014

Nancy F.

Jesse, owner, came to our home on a Sunday morning because our roof was leaking. His company was prompt, professional, timely and did a great job.

Description of Work
New roof and roof repair. Sky light installation, drywall repair.

Category drywall, roofing, skylights

07/19/2014

Jill R.

The quality of the workmanship is exceptional. The job was done taking all factors into consideration - for example, overlaping siding in a manner so that water can't flow behind siding (the big name company that installed the siding originally didn't do that). Jesse treated our home like it was his. We highly recommend Modern Xterior Improvement LLC!

Description of Work
Replaced damaged vinyl siding where needed, secured loose siding, installed downspout to control water flow, installed new shutters, new weatherstripping around garage door.

Category contractors, gutter repair, siding

The Patch Boys of West Bloomfield

The Patch Boys of West Bloomfield, Birmingham and Farmington Hills is proud to be a locally owned and operated business that serves our local community. We specialize in restoring homes to their beautiful originality. We have mastered an award-winning process to rapidly patch up all your holes in your home and restore it to its uniqueness within hours (most jobs). Call us today to learn more. We have a proven record of accomplishment and are a reputable company across the nation. We ensure that all projects are done with utmost professionalism using only qualified individuals. For us, honesty is the only policy and we strive to complete all projects with integrity and fairness. When you allow us into your home, we do not take that lightly; we treat and respect your home just like we would our own homes. We use the best technology and tools to ensure that all jobs are done quickly, while also giving attention to detail.

GMC Painting LLC

G.M.C. Painting & Remodeling is a full-service company located in Farmington Hills, Michigan. With experience of more than 35 years, father and son team have provided custom painting and remodeling for residential and commercial areas in Oakland, Macomb and Wayne. We are proud to say that we have provided our customers quality and professionalism. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured by liability and workers comp to make sure you receive the safest and best services possible. Our license number is: 2102205832

Offers Coupon

Storm Repair Painting

Hi, I'm a local painter from Westland.. I mainly specialize in repairing ceilings from water damage. I make the ceilings/walls look like new, or to match the original, client is Boss. I work with all sorts of paints, depending on what client is looking for. But I keep my projects semi-small/medium, I'm a one man crew at the moment, so at the moment I'm not doing whole house painting. If you're looking for a perfectionist.. look forward to hearing from you.

2022 Super Service Award