Masters LLC

Michigan: Contractors
05/31/2024

34018 Beacon St

Livonia, MI 48150

Hi! Due to the Corona Virus we are shifting our resources to the bio-hazard side of our business that specializes in remediation. We have done this type of bio-hazard work since 2010. We are trained in covid-19 remediation. We are currently working almost exclusively on spraying and cleaning for the virus at airports, medical clinics and business offices. Let us know how we can help! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Specializing in Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today...

foundation repair (8)basement waterproofing (6)home remodeling (1)

11/18/2020

Excellent. Very responsive, quality work and prompt!

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

10/27/2020

excellent and very satisfied

Description of Work
basement repair

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/26/2020

This place is extremely professional. The turnaround time for this job was within one week. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for any job. A++

Description of Work
crawl space

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

10/17/2020

Everything went very well, the guys were very professional, on time and did a beautiful job. Yes l would use them again. I really liked how they took the time to talk with me and explain everything.

Description of Work
foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

09/01/2020

Masters came out and looked at the problem area. Steve suggested my problem might be a plumbing problem, not a water seeping problem. Plumber determined there are broken fitting in the pipe above the rafters that are likely the problem. Once those are fixed, I'll see if there's any more seepage. I would definitely call Masters again.

Description of Work
I thought I needed waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

08/28/2020

These guys did a fantastic job, can't recommend them enough if you have basement problems. I felt that other companies kept trying to upsell me - these guys were very fair, and they were a pleasure to work with. They went the extra mile at every step: when I still had questions after the initial consultation, they came back out, and even helped move shelving to take a closer look at some of the is...

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Repair

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/14/2020

Fantastic company. Great crew and great work.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair on Barn

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

06/10/2020

well, Men were hard working, diligent, and knew what they were doing. Pleasant and eager to do what I needed and wanted.

Description of Work
Exterior wall foubdation repair.

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

04/21/2020

Better than I could have expected. Not only were they willing to promptly help me with my flooding situation, but they took massive COVID-19 precautions. In addition, their honesty was so refreshing. My original quote contain some additional work, but when they were able to open the walls, they realized that I did not need all of it. Instead of just taking my money and not telling me (Like the oth...

Description of Work
Crack fill and rod hole plugs

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

03/31/2020

It was excellent. They were reliable. Their craftsmanship was skilled.

Description of Work
They installed a kitchen and did water mitigation.

Category home remodeling