Livonia Glass Co Inc

With Angi since May 2006

03/31/2014

I started with another local glass company who was very unresponsive and did not return phone calls. I cancelled my order with them and went to Livonia glass and had a very good experience. I would use them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Livonia Glass for a large bathroom mirror.

07/02/2013

They were very polite on the phone but they thought that they could give me an accurate quote without measuring which I think is kind of a red flag for me. I probably won't go with them. I would consider getting an estimate from them in the future.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Livonia Glass Company for a custom made shower glass.

01/09/2013

I did not go with Farmington Glass because they never got back to me with a quote. The saleperson seemed to be preoccupied with answering phone calls from the time I arrived to the time I left, instead of letting them go to voicemail. He wasn't appropriately dressed, a T-shirt and jeans does make a good impression. But what really disappointed me while I was there was that he had a very small sele...

Description of Work
We were converting a barrier free roll-in shower stall which had a badly discolored acrylic plastic accordian door to one with a Euro Glass door with a matching stationary side panel. We no longer had a need for the roll-in shower. It was a very wide opening and I had many concerns about the installation.

07/03/2012

I went to Livonia Glass with a concept for my bathroom since I was remodeling the entire bathroom.They provided alot of information which helped me in my design for the shower.They gave me the pros and cons on my ideas .They also educated me on the quality of glass and the different shades of glass.

Description of Work
Livonia Glass provided a customized glass enclosure with euro style door for the shower. The product was flawless,hardware looks great and the installation went well. The installers arrived on time and were very neat.

09/18/2011

I have done business in the past with Livonia Glass and was impressed with all aspects of their service so when I needed to get a broken double pane thermal window that had been damaged when a wind gust blew my patio umbrella threw one of the glass panes I knew who to call.

Description of Work
Replace and repair of double pane glass thermal window.