Kelley Brothers

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

Kelley Brothers is a family owned business and has been serving both residential and commercial clients in Southeastern Michigan with more than two decades of experience in the industry. Kelley brothers is a local, family owned and operated, community focused contractor in Livonia with a customer service area that spans most of greater Detroit. Our customers' comfort and satisfaction are our first priority. We are the area's industry experts in central heating, air conditioning and generator installation and repairs....

CASTLE ELECTRIC

CASTLE ELECTRIC

07/11/2020

Not a fair business, for a $18 part, they charged me whopping $265!! $365 for 10 mins work?! It’s a ripoff company, stay away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner capacitor change

03/14/2018

$400 for a filter change and a $20 part. A friend of mine took a look at our system a few days later and told me he wouldn't have charged me more than $120. I'm all for supporting small businesses, but not when they maintain these types of practices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor Heater Repair

12/04/2017

In a cold November 2014 we had flood and it took out our furnace. I was familiar with Kelly Brothers from listening to The Inside Outside Guys. I called and spoke to Mr Kelly directly. He was very kind and said they would be out that day since it was cold and we needed heat. They came out put in our furnace and charged us the lower price of what Mr Kelly said it could be. We were so happy and warm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replaced

06/02/2017

Another company in Canton they appreciate them too and they said that they had a good experience with them.

04/12/2017

The service was great. They were very efficient and the quality of the work was excellent. They've come back twice to check the generator to make sure it's working properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a Generac backup generator at my home. They also service my furnace.

CATEGORY electrician,generator service

Install, repair, replace - heating & cooling equipment, & automatic standby generators

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available